New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi Guys and gals,

I'm planning to buy a new car this month, preferably the Mazda CX5 AWD. Ito ay dahil sa promo nila na 0% interest which for me is a really good deal. Sana nga lang ay kasama yung 2.5 AWD sa promo.

So what are the steps in buying a new vehicle? Lalo na yung mga steps para iwas sa panloloko ng mga sales agents.

Please advice me about this. Just fill in the steps. Pasok na kaya dito yung "Anti Lemon Law?"

Thank you very much.

01)
    02)

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Buy a car that fits your lifestyle. Are you sure with the unit? Is it reliable? Dont bite the 0 interest. If its for bank financing there is always a corresponding interest rate. Even inhouse payment does. Just be practical, and read the pros and cons of your chosen car. Happy car hunt!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It's 50% down and 50% zero interest for 3 years.

SRP: P1,495,000
    50% DP: P747,500
    Amount Financed: P747,500
    Monthly payment: P20,764 at 0% interest for 36 months

totoo ba yung free 3 years or 60T kms PMS (parts, oil and labor) nang Mazda?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    It's 50% down and 50% zero interest for 3 years.

SRP: P1,495,000
    50% DP: P747,500
    Amount Financed: P747,500
    Monthly payment: P20,764 at 0% interest for 36 months

Yan nga rin yung habol ko eh. Sobrang panalo ng offer na ito. I was waiting for the diesel variant but f*ck that...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Consider gas consumption especially since those kinds of vehicles may drink up more gas than the usual sedans and sub-compacts, Consumption in relation to your daily routes and your potential weekly budget sa gas. Pwedeng kaya ang 20k a month pero baka additional 10k weekly yan sa gas kung malala traffic sa daily route mo at malakas masyado sa gas ung sasakyan.

Of course, parking rin. It's easy to oversee this but make sure before you purchase a car you have a decent parking space you can use, both at home and to work/school. Lahat naman tayo maselan sa mga gasgas at dents pag bago sasakyan. You also need to consider parking expenses whether you need to rent one where you live (like condos) or parking it daily sa work (e.g. Makati and Fort BGC P120+ ang going rate ng 8-9 hour parking), more or less that's another P2,500 in parking expenses.

Well depends if these potential issues I mentioned above would affect you or not, of course!
    Last edited by kotiko; September 9th, 2014 at 06:34 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Yup. Nakakuha ng mazda3 pinsan ko last yr and wala syang gastos everytime na nagpa pms sya. 3x na sya nagpa pms sa casa. Didnt pay for anything. 2x na syang nagpa change oil, free. Strict lang talaga ang mazda casa sa schedule ng pms. You should follow it or else forfeited ang free and you have to pay pag lumampas ka sa due date or mileage. Libre na nga kasi, bakit di pa dalhin on time or earlier.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung promo nang mazda sa cx5 sila na mag aayos nang loan for 0% interest.. so pupunta ka lang sa casa.. dalhin mo yung 50% down mo.. tsaka pambayad nang LTO, insurance, etc., kung available unit.. pwede mo na labas yan same day..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ang kulit nang pagka type nang thread title ni ts. Haha

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi guys,

Thank you for your replies. All the advice taken. My main concern now is the selling procedures. Can I just go to a casa and take a look at the variants and say I want this? After then, what's next? Do I need to sign anything, pay any reservation? Can I test drive the unit before I give my cash (para sakaling may kakaibang problema ay malalaman ko agad). Kung sakali ba eh pwede bang papalitan yung unit?

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Hi guys,

Thank you for your replies. All the advice taken. My main concern now is the selling procedures. Can I just go to a casa and take a look at the variants and say I want this? After then, what's next? Do I need to sign anything, pay any reservation? Can I test drive the unit before I give my cash (para sakaling may kakaibang problema ay malalaman ko agad). Kung sakali ba eh pwede bang papalitan yung unit?

Thanks
    Nope, you can't test drive the exact unit you're getting before buying it. Wala rin yang 7 days replacement policy. If it's broken, they'll fix it but won't replace your car with a new one.

Yes, you can walk into a showroom, tell them you want this car, then proceed with the purchase. They will assess your credit standing since you'll be getting their financing scheme, but if you pass, next day you can get your car.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast