New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hi sirs..

need your help..i already have a buyer for my car and i just want to be sure our transaction runs smoothly..I've been asking around and backreading a bit and this is what I know so far.

documents/things needed - seller (me):
    OR/CR
    Deed of Sale (4 copies - seller, lawyer-notary public, buyer -2 copies)
    xerox of my IDs? - not sure

documents/things needed - buyer:
    xerox of ids of buyer - not sure
    payment

process:

1. buyer and seller meets at bank
    2. buyer deposits agreed amount (in this case, cash payment naman) to seller's bank account.
    3. seller and buyer signs deed of sale
    4. seller gives 3 copies of deed of sale to buyer (2 for buyer, 1 for lawyer), OR/CR, car keys

at this point, my question is how do i obtain copy of notarized deed of sale? is sale official after notarization of deed of sale? or by the signing by the buyer/seller of the deed of sale pa lang ok na?
    also am i missing any other steps?

thank you in advance!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    1 copy of deed of sale for you not 2 for the buyer.
    Your ID's need to be photocopied at least 2 valid ID's and write down your TIN and affix your signature.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    To obtain notarized copy, pwede kayo punta straight sa notary punlic para may copy ka rin. Then xerox yung tin id kasi kailangan ito ng buyer to transfer ownership. Basically thats all you need.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Make sure lang din na valid ang id at di galing sa recto para protektado. Pag may nangyari kasi sa vehicle kung sino register owner sa kanya start kung may investigation.

requirements when selling a car..