New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    thanks GTi...i observed that the selling price of Delicas have gone down these past days.. I wonder if its due to the Port Irene Issue.. although the units I'm seeing have plates starting with R or X. Im looking at some M/T units... perhaps that will help keep the cost of fuel down..

*myk384.... thanks for the links sir.. very informative.. the MAZDA MPV is a great vehicle but its above 200k so medyo di kaya......

---out na po ba talaga ang mga Estima? should I cross this out of my list due to unreliability issue?
    It is possible. And it would be wiser to get the variants with no sunroof. You don't want a leaking roof anytime soon.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    not unreliable, siguro sa conversion process yan. Check mo mabuti kung ok yang unit pero the Estima is a nice car. Yun nga lang your passengers need to go out sa "wrong" side ng kalsada hehehe.

Another suggestion na kasya sa budget, Mazda E200 or Power Van
    1998 Mazda Power Van (Manual) Philippines - 8609860
    http://sulit.com.ph/8548207
    mazda 1995 power van Philippines - 8523424
    mazda power van E2000 1996 newly registered '13 family van cheap Philippines - 8522880
    For Sale Mazda Power Van Philippines - 7341093

Gasoline engine nga lang, pero ang maganda dual sliding doors siya.
    Naku! Wag yang Power van na yan, nakagamit ako once before, sobrang pangit ng performance. Isa pang pwede i-consider yung L300 Versa Van Diesel, alam di ganun ka ganda yung L300 pero mas matino naman yan kesa sa mga converted imports pati na rin sa Besta, Pregio at Power Van.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234