New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post

I also read an argument about that car, defending the price. He said that you may have all the money to buy everything but if what you want is nowhere to found, the money is useless. .
    good point, there.
    it is difficult to put a price on a car that we may never again see in our lifetime.
    and if we are rich fanatics, we will probably elbow each other, rushing to his door.

but as i am not a fanatic, for that kind of money, i'll see if i can find one with a large-enough toilet and bath.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Yo off topic sorry.

About to pick up a car tomorrow with 15%downpayment approved, agent suddenly texted me earlier that there is gonna be an additional 300 pesos to the monthly payment kasi bigla daw nagtaas this january yung interest ng bank all of the sudden. A day before picking up the car bigla "DAW" nagtaas ng monthly parang niloloko na kami? What do you think?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzzz31 View Post
    Yo off topic sorry.

About to pick up a car tomorrow with 15%downpayment approved, agent suddenly texted me earlier that there is gonna be an additional 300 pesos to the monthly payment kasi bigla daw nagtaas this january yung interest ng bank all of the sudden. A day before picking up the car bigla "DAW" nagtaas ng monthly parang niloloko na kami? What do you think?
    in house car loan?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yo off topic sorry.

Its done deal once you paid the dP and signed the contract, they can't change the MA.

If no contract yet, you have the liberty to look at other dealers.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Its done deal once you paid the dP and signed the contract, they can't change the MA.

If no contract yet, you have the liberty to look at other dealers.
    If it's an inhouse application, di ba dapat kung anu ang MO sa flyer that they provided they should stick to it regardless of whoever bank approved your loan? hindi yung biglang babaguhin nila ung MO from the flyers kasi daw nag taas ang interest ng bangko na nagaaprove sa akin. Di ba ang kausap ko dito ay ang dealership at hindi ang bangko at ang napagusapan ay yung nasa flyer? Madali masabi magpalit ng dealership pero kasi nagspend ka na ng time sa dealership na ito and parang since excited ka na kuhanin yung car bigla na lang nilang babaguhin ung MO para mapilitan ka na lang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yo off topic sorry.

i agree.
    once the contract has been signed, no more changing of the conditions, unless both parties agree to the change.

if, however, you feel negative about the change, and the other party wouldn't budge, you can just withdraw from the contract.

it is possible, that they are also in a bind that they can not get out of, and are forced to pass it on to you, hoping you will agree.

whatever happens, it must be with the express consent of both parties.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 22nd, 2019 at 02:15 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sa akin lang po.. Brand new..

Kahit anong sasakyan pa yan... di baleng maraming gasgas or watermarks sa exterior.. pag dating sa interior ng sasakyan..

as long na malinis at well maintained.. walang lumang sasakyan..

Get a base/entry model variant, pick-up/mpv/ppv-based SUV/ or CUV..

Charge to experience na rin makapasok sa mga exclusive area(s), dala ko lang is "vios"

dun sa south area lalo dun sa narra street.. (south side) wala naman naging problem sa akin..

even sa north side, (capitol homes).

wala din naman problema..

Di nasusukat yang porma ng sasakyan yan..

wag maging "insecure"..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have yet to hear of a commuter on queue, say, "uy! alto lang kotse niya! yuk yuk yuk!"
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    I think money markets right now are at about 11% over 6 years while the stock market has nearly doubled since 2012. Not a bad time to invest, actually.[/I]

Stock market's 9-year bull run is almost over ... This year it might change cycle and become bearish ...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    If you know how to invest properly and patiently, you can always just take the financing option of the cheaper brand new car. Make money by investing the principal wisely (instead of paying in cash), pay your monthly car payments, then have some left over as earnings.[/I]

Easier said than done ...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast