Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think its like 20k/yr its over priced. imo

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    It's part of the sticker price na and looks like competitive naman ang pricing ng Mazda vs other brands especially with Skyactiv tech and their design aesthetics. I'm curious to hear from Mazda owners if they find significant added value with Yojin 3 vs the conventional setup.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    It's part of the sticker price na and looks like competitive naman ang pricing ng Mazda vs other brands especially with Skyactiv tech and their design aesthetics. I'm curious to hear from Mazda owners if they find significant added value with Yojin 3 vs the conventional setup.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you read across the Mazda thread, they are still paying extra for what is not "covered" under Yojin3. I'm interested in the Mazda6 but that extra cost despite the already forward paid Yojin3 plan is a bit disconcerting.
    =====
    Hyundai's PMS cost are SHOCKING too. As in super expensive. WTF is this?? With Santa FE2 before, casa (pasig) allows you to bring your own consumables like oil. Ewan ko lang ngayon.
    --------------

As with my daily driver now (Sylphy 1.8V), every 10K, full synthetic oil change).

1,000kms - 2K+ (Full Syn oil) free labor
    5,000kms - 2K+ free labor
    10,000kms - 5K (Full Syn oil change)

quoted prices: (actual is lower usually by 15%)

15,000kms - 2,103
    20,000kms - 8,608(Full Syn Oil change)
    25,000kms - 2,103
    30,000kms - 6,383 (Full Syn... )

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *Horsepower - those figures from Nissan are quite tempting. That's another plus factor for those shopping for new compacts. By the way, what's the need for a check every 5k? Most cars using synthetic oil is now serviced every 10k km.
    Last edited by Egan101; May 1st, 2015 at 08:29 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    If you read across the Mazda thread, they are still paying extra for what is not "covered" under Yojin3. I'm interested in the Mazda6 but that extra cost despite the already forward paid Yojin3 plan is a bit disconcerting.
    =====
    Hyundai's PMS cost are SHOCKING too. As in super expensive. WTF is this?? With Santa FE2 before, casa (pasig) allows you to bring your own consumables like oil. Ewan ko lang ngayon.
    --------------

As with my daily driver now (Sylphy 1.8V), every 10K, full synthetic oil change).

1,000kms - 2K+ (Full Syn oil) free labor
    5,000kms - 2K+ free labor
    10,000kms - 5K (Full Syn oil change)

quoted prices: (actual is lower usually by 15%)

15,000kms - 2,103
    20,000kms - 8,608(Full Syn Oil change)
    25,000kms - 2,103
    30,000kms - 6,383 (Full Syn... )
    What are the extras in the Mazda PMS you have to pay for?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Please backread the Mz3 thread. Kahit silang owners nagugulat din. If you think about it, Yojin3 isn't really "free" as free goes (No such thing as free lunch). It was included in the price (which is great, in a way). Pero having to pay more every PMS is a bit uncomfortable knowing you already paid for it. Di ko na nasundan kung lahat ng dealers ganun or iilan lang.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Yeah the frequency of Nissan PMS is odd. Reasonable rates pero if you have to go twice as often, mejo offset din yung savings + the lost time you could be spending on something more productive.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Please backread the Mz3 thread. Kahit silang owners nagugulat din. If you think about it, Yojin3 isn't really "free" as free goes (No such thing as free lunch). It was included in the price (which is great, in a way). Pero having to pay more every PMS is a bit uncomfortable knowing you already paid for it. Di ko na nasundan kung lahat ng dealers ganun or iilan lang.
    It happened in one dealership pala. I guess it's a matter of choosing an honest dealership. Hyundai Alabang & Las Piñas are owned by 1 group, but Alabang service sucks. May add-ons pero di naman gagawin o ilalagay/papalitan. Kaya lumipat na lang ako sa Las Piñas.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    It happened in one dealership pala. I guess it's a matter of choosing an honest dealership. Hyundai Alabang & Las Piñas are owned by 1 group, but Alabang service sucks. May add-ons pero di naman gagawin o ilalagay/papalitan. Kaya lumipat na lang ako sa Las Piñas.
    Hope nareport sa Berjaya. Such practices defeat the purpose of Yojin 3...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    As for the diesel question above, i dont see why modern diesels should cost more to maintain than petrols. I myself have a diesel car and maintenance cost is just similar to my petrol car, both are sedans. Do diesel Monteros and Fortuners require more frequent oil changes? That might explain why those were mentioned above.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
PMS Rate Comparisons Across Brands