New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Can you help me what specific model will i buy, budget ko kase 150t to 200t. i would really appreciate your help guys. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. at that range lancer itlog na ako.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    93 corolla XL or XE (wag taxi kasi laspag na sigurado na yun)

or

93-95 lancer

tas magtabi ka ng at least 15k para sa mga repairs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    92 Corolla GL (all power) plus mods?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Mazda 323

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    92 Corolla or Big body Corolla:
    Good, dependable car. Should be in relatively good condition IF the owner was responsible. Parts abundant.

95 Civic Sedan:
    Engines seem to last forever, but parts are relatively expensive. Rust is a problem on these cars, especially around the pillars and on the roof.

95 Civic Hatchback:
    Still good looking, still nice. You'll be lucky to get one at 180,000. If the engine is still original and unmodified (good luck there), the 1.2 liter in the car will be SUPER-frugal. In good tune and when new, these engines could do over 40mpg... 15 km/l.

B13 Sentra (various year models):
    in your price range, you can get an older Super Saloon or a later LEC or JX. The Super Saloon has more amenities, but will be older, the LEC will be simpler, newer and have a carburated engine (the SS is electronic). Watch for some electrical issues.

Honda City:
    pretty expensive secondhand (Honda quality affects price waaaay too much. :D ), I've seen some with rust issues at only 2-3 years, but otherwise, they're okay. Smaller than the others, but fixing one should be pretty easy... IF anything breaks.

plus they're newer. :D

Can't tell you much about the others in this range. Don't have much experience with secondhand lancers or 323s. Kia Prides are 2-3 cars for 200,000 pesos, and in my experience, ultra-cheap to fix.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    theres a 1993 corolla xe, silver, 1.3 liter engine, all stock, fuel efficient, 190t, if you are interested you can call or text me 0917-8152525

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for all the replies, ive been thinkin about buying a Civic ESI, Toyota corolla 90 model or Sentra. ill always look at the car finder mag or buy and sell. com for the price comparison, but im really confused kung ano talaga yung the best and pangmatagalan. but anyways i appreciatte all your comments and suggestions.

PLS Suggest: Best/ Used car ranging (150-200t)