New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Corolla is generally a better car than a Sentra, though it's higher resale value means you'll be getting a significantly older unit with the same budget.

1st gen Honda City pwede din. Very fuel efficient and powerful, even by today's standards.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Ang alam ko sa bank financing for used cars, kailangan 5 years old and below ang model.
    yes bro kaya nga tinatanong ko.

1996 vitara may 160k na rin konti na lang idagdag

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What kind of business bro? Marami ka bang hinahakot? Perhaps you'd like to consider getting a van... Hyundai Grace and Kia Pregio both sell for 100+k. You get higher ground clearance, twice the seating capacity, cheap maintenance and low fuel cost. Hindi nga lang ganon kaporma o ganon kabilis.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    What kind of business bro? Marami ka bang hinahakot? Perhaps you'd like to consider getting a van... Hyundai Grace and Kia Pregio both sell for 100+k. You get higher ground clearance, twice the seating capacity, cheap maintenance and low fuel cost. Hindi nga lang ganon kaporma o ganon kabilis.

printing business lang. sa ngayon hindi pa bulky mga ginagawa ko kaya pinapa courier ko lang.
    If i go with shirts and other printing medium, mas need ko kahit kotse. kaya na yun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hmm mahirap yan kung wala ka pang cash payment ng secondhand car.

I would suggest that you save up to be able to pay the car in cash, plus about 30-50k extra for any repairs. Then your monthly income should be able to cover about 10k a month for fuel, parking, maintenance, etc.

If you don't have cash and aren't earning enough to buy and maintain a car yet, I suggest wag na. Mababaon ka lang sa utang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Corolla is generally a better car than a Sentra, though it's higher resale value means you'll be getting a significantly older unit with the same budget.

i disagree!!! (the better car part)
    i agree! (the resale part)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i disagree!!! (the better car part)
    i agree! (the resale part)

Nissan = casa/oem parts so better parts..

Toyota = non-oem/taiwan replacement parts so lower quality than the oem ones...

Sir, you are buying a car just because you are projecting the would be outcome of your printing business... From a businessman's point of view, mukhang mali ang gagawin mo, it is like counting your chicks before your eggs hatches..

I-establish mo muna ang average income ng business mo kapag napasok mo na, then saka ka bumili ng sasakyan if you think kailangan mo.

Aggressive expansion without any fallback or proper business analysis ginagawa mo. Sorry sa OT.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So right now your use for the car is for your daily commute which supposedly takes hours if you commute. Is that your daily commute to work? So the home business is just a sideline? Your usage of the car would be daily commute plus the occasional work related trip out of town. Tama ba?

What is your daily route? Total distance and road traveled? Do you have passengers?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Mukang grab-a-taxi app ang sagot dito.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi guys, thank you for your honest response.

Update pala.
    My budget is 100K-200K.

As per your suggestions kahapon, should go for a corolla or sentra since I cant afford pa to buy a brand new car.
    this is to resolve my problems commuting everyday. It cost me at least 3 hours a day so sayang talaga instead of mas may nagagawa ako on my homebased business.

I'm also considering buying it in cash.
    My brother told me he can lend me.

Eto kasi.
    Malapit lang actually yung work ko from home (Bulacan-Mindanao Ave)
    Ang problema lang, walang PUVs na dumadaan ng Smar Connect. Hassle din ang traffic at oras ng pickup ng pasahero ng mga bus palabas ng Bulacan.

If I have a car, it will save me time.
    Mas may oras na ako doing my homebased business.
    That if i'll be able to get the car, kaya ko magkaroon ng day job at homebased business.
    1yr ko na sya ginagawa kaso yun nga ang dami nang nasasayang na oras at di nagagawang projects.

Lumipat ako ng work only for that extra time (from 45hrs a week to 40hrs a week on my current job)

My budget is really limited kaya I'm only looking for a 2nd hand car.
    My brother also is asking me if possible ba 2nd hand Adventures/Revos para pwede rin pam-pamilya.

Thanks sa suggestions =)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Planning to Buy Used Car, Installment Basis, Limited Budget