A friend just told me that when he went to Subic a few months ago he saw a lotta imported cars and SUV's selling for such a low price. He also said that he saw units of the new body Pajero and the new Prado going for less than half the price at the casa. I informed my father about it and he was very intrested to see for himself but the problem is that my friend didn't inform me which specific spot in Subic he saw those vehicles pero sabi ng mga kasama ko eh kalat-kalat silang lahat sa Subic. The only technicality are 2 things, 1)baka RHD sila at 2)no papers and vehicles. My dad is looking for the new Pajero and Prado there. Have any of you guyz seen those such units in Subic? How much did it cost? Is it worth it to buy there? My father isn't worried about the parts coz he frequents out of the country and he's an engineer kaya the past 8 vehicles we had kami ang nagma-maintain pag natapos na yung warranty period. Can anyone share some info kung totoo yung sinabi ng friend kong yun or was he just leading me into a wild goose chase?!