New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Oo. though the Super Touring has driver's airbag and, I think, ABS. Yes, they have the same engine and halos magkamukha nga sila. But if you have the opportunity to get the sportier looking version, why not?
    sir, kung ikw ang pipili ano piliin mo na nissan anung model? na ang budget e pasok sa 150k...
    or any kind of auto na sa tingin mo e maganda in and out..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ruhtra View Post
    sir, kung ikw ang pipili ano piliin mo na nissan anung model? na ang budget e pasok sa 150k...
    or any kind of auto na sa tingin mo e maganda in and out..
    I'd get a stock Super Touring Sentra and then retrofit the headlights with the post facelift multireflector ones. This would at least make it look more up to date and the Super Touring look makes it look a lot sportier as compared to the Super Saloon variant.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I'd get a stock Super Touring Sentra and then retrofit the headlights with the post facelift multireflector ones. This would at least make it look more up to date and the Super Touring look makes it look a lot sportier as compared to the Super Saloon variant.
    e sir, magkano nmn ang magagastos ko pag pna facelift ko? anu un papalitan ng headlight? san kukuha ng headlight na papalit dun? mas tipid b sa gasulina ung super touring? parang gusto ko n nga maniwala sa inyo hehehe...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    bk pag pinaaus ko maging presyo na ng vtec o vti ehd mag honda na ako nun hehehe... gamitin ko lng nmn po sir sa pang araw araw pag pasok sa work at pang gala.. tingin mo super touring ang pasok sa budget q na 150, tnx

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    If you are really inclined to get a matic. Stick with the ESi.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ruhtra View Post
    e sir, magkano nmn ang magagastos ko pag pna facelift ko? anu un papalitan ng headlight? san kukuha ng headlight na papalit dun? mas tipid b sa gasulina ung super touring? parang gusto ko n nga maniwala sa inyo hehehe...
    Madali lang yan. Madami diyang nagbebenta sa Banawe. Since original Nissan part naman yan, its not hard to find. And its not expensive... Whole headlight assemblies normally cost just a few thousand per set. Yung Super Touring pareho lang naman sa ibang 1.6L na B14 Sentra in terms of fuel consumption since yung pinagkaiba lang ay yung exterior. Pero matipid naman yang B14 Sentra as long as it is in good condition, even more so if you drive with a light foot.

Now I would shy away from the ESi since luma na yan. Last batch came out nung 1995 pa. And now the parts supply would start to dwindle... Di magtagal baka mahirapan ka na maghanap ng OEM parts.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Madali lang yan. Madami diyang nagbebenta sa Banawe. Since original Nissan part naman yan, its not hard to find. And its not expensive... Whole headlight assemblies normally cost just a few thousand per set. Yung Super Touring pareho lang naman sa ibang 1.6L na B14 Sentra in terms of fuel consumption since yung pinagkaiba lang ay yung exterior. Pero matipid naman yang B14 Sentra as long as it is in good condition, even more so if you drive with a light foot.

Now I would shy away from the ESi since luma na yan. Last batch came out nung 1995 pa. And now the parts supply would start to dwindle... Di magtagal baka mahirapan ka na maghanap ng OEM parts.
    hmmmmm sa dame ng my esi and 95 model hnd posible ang sinabe mo tnx GTI for the info thank you...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Oo, sa dami ng ESi siguro marami pa mga surplus parts ngayon. Pero I believe sa tagal na wala yan sa market siguro medyo hirap ka na maghanap ng unused OEM na piyesa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Oo, sa dami ng ESi siguro marami pa mga surplus parts ngayon. Pero I believe sa tagal na wala yan sa market siguro medyo hirap ka na maghanap ng unused OEM na piyesa.
    e sir ano nmn po masasabe mo sa GLXI pizza 97 model? ok din kc ang porma, GLXI at super saloon sana pag pilian ko e sbi mo nga super touring na lng, so super touring na nga lng ang hanapin ko, but i need your comments para sa GLXI

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Although I have not experienced it firsthand madami nagsasabi na kalampagin ang suspension ng pizza Lancer. But I know for a fact na yung itlog Lancer OK. My uncle had one for 16 years (1994-2010). He lives in Baguio, runs a small organic farm there and goes back and forth Manila-Baguio often. When he sold it, it had over 200,000kms on the clock but you can hear no single protest from the suspension and the engine is still well capable of sustaining speeds of 160km/h and above in the expressway.

Siguro if you can find a '96 Lancer GLXi OK din. Pero siguradong makakakuha ka ng mas bagong Sentra for your money. Nasa sayo na yan on which one you will prefer. Both are good cars which will serve you well given that they are in good condition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
planning to buy 2nd hand car which is better esi 95, glxi 97, super saloon 97