New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^marami naman naglalakad nyan for a fee bro, i dont condone it pero pag kunyari nga nag abroad or namatay. sabi nga nun asawa ng pinsan ko, nabubuhay nila ang patay O_o

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^marami naman naglalakad nyan for a fee bro, i dont condone it pero pag kunyari nga nag abroad or namatay. sabi nga nun asawa ng pinsan ko, nabubuhay nila ang patay O_o
    This is so true, lahat may paraan, basta may pambayad ka.

That's how it works in Da Pilipins, for better or worse.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it kinda works, because no one complains.
    but if someone were to complain...

i mean,
    how can a deceased person, or a person who was out of the country at that time, sign a deed of sale on such an auspicious date?
    but if everyone wanted to have the car sold, ...who would complain?

in the recent ninja cops televised hearings,
    one of the wet-nesses said he was in jail because "the court found him guilty of falsifying a real estate deed of sale"...
    apparently, someone complained.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 6th, 2019 at 11:39 AM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    That's true, for the convenience :D Pero kung di pa naman kailangan kumapit sa mga taga-lakad, tulad ko, I'd rather do it the legal way as much as possible :D Pero kung ganun nga yung case, I have no choice but to do the "tulisan" way hahaha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Hello, magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat, may question lang po regarding sa open deed of sale. Bale po kasi naka bili ako ng unit sa "second owner na din" pero naka open deed of sale sya, pero po yung 3 copies of 2 valid ids with 3 signatures is expired na po yung pirma. Which means expired na yung ID's ni first owner bago ma punta sakin yung unit.

My quesiton po is magkakaroon po ba ko nang problem sa pagpapa close deed of sale non dahil nag expired na yung pirma ni first owner?

PS: yung motorcycle is bought ng 2021 and is registered and has original OR/CR and yung license indicated is nag expire nung 2022.

Thank you po in advanced

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jellofurtos View Post
    Hello, magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat, may question lang po regarding sa open deed of sale. Bale po kasi naka bili ako ng unit sa "second owner na din" pero naka open deed of sale sya, pero po yung 3 copies of 2 valid ids with 3 signatures is expired na po yung pirma. Which means expired na yung ID's ni first owner bago ma punta sakin yung unit.

My quesiton po is magkakaroon po ba ko nang problem sa pagpapa close deed of sale non dahil nag expired na yung pirma ni first owner?

PS: yung motorcycle is bought ng 2021 and is registered and has original OR/CR and yung license indicated is nag expire nung 2022.

Thank you po in advanced
    I think the problem sa validity ng ID is sa pag notaryo for transfer of ownership, not necessarily sa pag close ng deed of sale. Some notary public are strict sa validity ng ID and some are not.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    I think the problem sa validity ng ID is sa pag notaryo for transfer of ownership, not necessarily sa pag close ng deed of sale. Some notary public are strict sa validity ng ID and some are not.
    Pag maganda pagka photoshop ng date, lusot yan sa notaryo at LTO, di naman nila hinihingi para tignan ang original. Once the documents are filed, tapos na yan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jellofurtos View Post

Thank you po in advanced
    some years ago,
    we sold our car.
    buyer did not immediately transfer ownership to their name.
    fast forward a few years,
    he now wanted to effect the transfer of ownership sa LTO.
    he came to us, to ask for valid IDs, as the ones we gave before had already expired.
    we obliged, naman.

expired registration.
    you will be asked to pay for the years the vehicle's LTO registration was not updated, plus penalties.
    some buyers use this as leverage for more discounts.

good luck.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Not sure if I posted it here sa tsikot before na the dad of my friend sold their car many years ago na open deed of sale. Siya yung first owner then nabenta na ng second owner sa third owner. Then parang nasangkot sa krimen yung car. Since nakapanagalan pa sa kanya, kelangan siya ang mag appear sa court. Kaya eversince, ayaw na niya ng open deed of sale. Lipat na sa name ng new owner kagad.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Not sure if I posted it here sa tsikot before na the dad of my friend sold their car many years ago na open deed of sale. Siya yung first owner then nabenta na ng second owner sa third owner. Then parang nasangkot sa krimen yung car. Since nakapanagalan pa sa kanya, kelangan siya ang mag appear sa court. Kaya eversince, ayaw na niya ng open deed of sale. Lipat na sa name ng new owner kagad.
    Yeah that will happen.
    That's why open deed of sale is BS.
    I hope pinoys will stop this crappy open deed of sale practice.

Open Deed of Sale Questions