New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ultimately it does not make sense for you to loan the car. Talo ka na interest, additional hassle pa yan with documents.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by edzbong08 View Post
    you don't need the car this december...
    you just want the car this december!
    think, man!
    heh heh.

dr.d we really need it di kasi kme kasya sa kotse. hehe! tsaka dadating kasi lola and lolo from states this december.
    consider renting a van or similar vehicle for the holidays.
    after the holidays, you don't have no maintenance headaches or loans to pay for the next few months.
    buying a car for the holidays can be a very frustrating experience...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by edzbong08 View Post
    thank you sir playplugg very helpful tips!
    actually first choice talaga namin is the mux kaso naguguluhan ako sa sobrang dami ng nababasa kong comparison bout the 2 cars.
    and about the 20% kasi for business sana.

ask ko na din sir if nagbibigay ba sila ng discounts pag cash?

I'm not sure Sir edzbong08 kung magkano yung price discount na binibigay for 2 vehicle variant?

pero much better to scout muna, lahat ng mid-suv, tignan nyo and since merong event sa MOA na test drive, punta kayo para ma-test drive din yung mga different vehicles and have a self assessment, kung ano po yung preferred nyo na sasakyan.

Since dadating yung lolo at lola nyo, save the budget muna, rent a van kung may lakad tulad ng sinabi ni Sir dr.d lots of savings ang matitipid, lalo kung ilang days lang naman sila stay dito sa pinas.

saka yun pala, ang certain disadvantage ng Mid-SUV, kailangan i-assist ang passenger na senior citizen para maka-sakay or maka-baba ng sasakyan (dahil mataas masayado ang SUV)

And kung talagang hindi kayo nagamamadali na kumuha ng sasakyan, budget wise, next year na kumuha, kasi marami nang lalabas na new models ng sasakyan, at makakapili na kayo, and meron na kayong sufficient budget na bilhin ang sasakyan by cash, and then yung sukli, pang business na yan....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    plan ko din po bumili

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Like the topic starter, I am also planning to buy my first car. I don't have any clue on engines. Daily usage will be city driving but I live uphill (Antipolo-Teresa area). I see a lot of engine variants like 1.0, 1.3, 2.0, 2.5, etc. I would like to know what engine spec is recommended for me given my intended use and location. Will diesel or gas variant make any difference? TIA!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *Vince_02 - start out by putting a specific budget in mind. Then, lay down some key requirements for how the car will be used. Go out to dealers and check out the various car models. You can then narrow down your choices to 3-4 cars and try to do a test drive. Choose the car that meets your requirements and appeals to you the most in terms of aesthetics (looks & features) and performance (handling & driveability).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si egan, set a budget first, and take it from there.
    but going back to your question, a diesel would best suit you.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Most modern cars, even the small ones, are capable to deal with uphill roads. It's all about adapting the car your driving to the road condition. For smaller engines, keeping the gear low and pushing the rpm to allow it to optimize torque will push the car uphill at a constant pace (like going thru a uphill and winding carpark ramp). You will not expect low-powered, small displacement cars to zip thru uphill roads like cars with more power and bigger displacement. If you want a small displacement gas-powered car to zip thru uphills and breeze thru highways, get a Fiesta Ecoboost 1.0L. It has a small and capable body with an engine that has equivalent power to 1.6L-powered cars and the torque of 2.0L-powered cars.

If you prefer a diesel-powered car, then go for the Accent CRDi.
    Last edited by Egan101; January 23rd, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks for the tips!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Sir try nyo rin PSBank, mababa magbigay ng interest. 80%dp po pwede po yan sa kanila, malaki po chance na maapprove kgad yan... mabilis pa sa psbank... try to reach them at Bmflorencio*psbank.com.ph

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast