New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Any chance po na may better offer pa dito, please PM me.

Innova J Diesel
    Bank P.O.

60K disc + LTO
    Basic Freebies (tint, matting, rustproof, seat cover, 1K and 5K labor, etc)
    i would ask for the complete payment schedule, then crunch all the numbers and see how much they are actually asking me to pay..
    then i would go to another dealer, do the same, and compare..
    i would also ask who's paying for the LTO, insurances, pms, etc.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

i would ask for the complete payment schedule, then crunch all the numbers and see how much they are actually asking me to pay..
    then i would go to another dealer, do the same, and compare..
    i would also ask who's paying for the LTO, insurances, pms, etc.
    Sorry I forgot to mention, this is a company benefit po pala with subsidy (40% company - 60% employee) so definite na po yung rates at monthly amortization. The company (which is a bank) will be the one who will issue the PO to the dealer and monthly amortization will be deducted every payday to the employee.
    Bale dealer choosing na lang po talaga kung ano yung best offer na pwedeng ibigay sa amin.
    Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Sorry I forgot to mention, this is a company benefit po pala with subsidy (40% company - 60% employee) so definite na po yung rates at monthly amortization. The company (which is a bank) will be the one who will issue the PO to the dealer and monthly amortization will be deducted every payday to the employee.
    Bale dealer choosing na lang po talaga kung ano yung best offer na pwedeng ibigay sa amin.
    Thanks
    Go to various dealers and request for a formal quotation. Select best quotation and forward for PR/PO.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    Go to various dealers and request for a formal quotation. Select best quotation and forward for PR/PO.
    problema lang minsan, yun malaki ang discount di magbibigay ng formal quote at sa papel lang nilalagay dahil may discounts na bawal. standard pricing usually ang gusto ng planta nila kaya ganun.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Thanks
    so who is expected to do the canvasing? you, or your employer?
    and... under whose name will the car ownership be? yours or the company's?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Mga bossing, salamat po sa mga inputs ninyo. Very helpful and informative for 1st time buyers like myself.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    I wish you good luck with your purchase!

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    Hi everyone! I'm also a newbie. Currently planning to buy the Toyota Wigo E MT. I am 5' in height and I don't know if the wigo seats are adjustable (up and down) When I'm still in driving school they made me drove the old and new toyota vios and the honda city. they all have adjustable seats (from what I can remember) And also, any other things that I should keep in mind since I'm a new driver?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yellybeans View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm also a newbie. Currently planning to buy the Toyota Wigo E MT. I am 5' in height and I don't know if the wigo seats are adjustable (up and down) When I'm still in driving school they made me drove the old and new toyota vios and the honda city. they all have adjustable seats (from what I can remember) And also, any other things that I should keep in mind since I'm a new driver?
    Hello, my suggestion is you should check out the car in its exact variant at the showroom before you buy hehe. Also, test drive if you can... In the same price range, consider the Brio and the Mirage as well. Pays to know and compare before you buy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345