New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    470k for a 2006 CR-V IS a good deal. But, wasn't it flooded during the past Ondoy typhoon ? Because I find the price too low. Current market price for that specific vehicle is still 600k+ . So better if you still see if it is really flooded because if it is, then expect PRICEY repairs.

With your 470k. I suggest you just buy a Toyota vios or a corolla altis/lovelife. Since, both are cheap to maintain and both are below 470k. Yes it may not be like a CR-V but with you buying a vehicle and a large amount of money at risk, no one should be trusted in terms of sales, even your friend.

470k is too low for a 2006 CR-V. If she is really pricing her vehicle JUST FOR YOU and with NO FLOOD HISTORY is hidden, then grab it.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Nakabili na kaya si doc? hehe, musta na po, yeah tama si sir renzo sulit na yun magandang deal na yun basta hindi siya flooded,

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you haven't bought yet, you might try the recent sentras. they're cheap and more spacious inside, than what many may think. and i particularly like the sentra's light pedals and light steering wheel.
    i don't like CRVs. they gargle gas, and they have only as much passenger space as the civic they're designed from.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you haven't bought yet, you might try the recent sentras. they're cheap and more spacious inside, than what many may think. and i particularly like the sentra's light pedals and light steering wheel.
    i don't like CRVs. they gargle gas, and they have only as much passenger space as the civic they're designed from.
    sentras and crv are of different category, sa engine pa lang malaki na ang difference.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    sentras and crv are of different category, sa engine pa lang malaki na ang difference.
    i agree. about 2 to 4 more km per liter. not to mention the timing chain versus the timing belt. heh heh.
    but hey! they say if the engine well doesn't get them, maybe the passenger and driver seat will.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
needs advice on buying a car or not