New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Budget: 250 - 300K
    Desired model: '00 above
    Usage: Family use, city driving

This is my first time to buy a car & I'm a little nervous. But I know you guys will help me. I would like to know which model/brand will suit my needs.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Use the search function... the forum is literally littered by similar inquiries as yours.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    you should try searching in buy 'n sell sites or you can also check tsikot classifieds.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by batootz View Post
    Budget: 250 - 300K
    Desired model: '00 above
    Usage: Family use, city driving

This is my first time to buy a car & I'm a little nervous. But I know you guys will help me. I would like to know which model/brand will suit my needs.
    nissan exalta 01-03 is around 250k max. may 50 k ka pang pampagawa.
    lancer pizza 01-02 is around 230-250k.
    corolla lovelife 00 is around 250-270k.

imho, only you can determine the car you want. tama ang advice nila. browse around http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds to check the car you need based on your budget.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    parameters too broad... do provide more details. it's like buying a computer... given a set amount of money, what should you get? a laptop? a desktop? vista? xp? you should know what exactly you want before you hit the buy and sellers, because if you start looking around before you've thought about the whole process carefully, well, it will be spectaculalrly easy to buy an expensive, but totally worthless car.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Prior to posting I've already scanned Tsikot's classified. It's just that there are so much to choose from, so I guess my question should've been "What would be the best option for 250-300K budget?" My preference is Honda sana but I guess I have to extend my budget to get the higher model...

Anyways, thanks again for the replies.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    toyota altis 2000. fits your budget and needs. also, very economical fc and cheap to maintain.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yup, too broad nga. Will inform you once I've had trimmed my options.
    Last edited by batootz; July 3rd, 2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Double post

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i'd rather get the 2003 altis (which will probably fit your budget around 350k) rather than getting an es civic (same model as the altis). the es civic is plague with a lot of problems.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Mag-ipon ka pa ng mas malaking pera then kuha ka na lang ng bago kasi tsambahan ang kuha ng 2nd hand na oto. ako nadala ako sa nabili ko na lancer kasi madalas nasa talyer, kaya wala pang 1 year binenta ko na at yung napagbentahan ko pinang-downpayment ko na lang sa brandnew! anyway kung talagang 2nd hand gusto mo kumuha ka atleast mga 2004 up model para di gaano katanda yung oto. kasi kapag sobrang tanda na o tagal talagang di maiiwasan ang magpagawa! :D

Br,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need advice on buying 2nd Hand Car