New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I have the new Vios, no complaints and have been "lovin' it", he-he-he. Posted on another thread that I have choosing from mirage, fiesta, etc.. In the end, pinili namin ang Vios since we need a bigger car na paghatid sundo. For your needs, since solo ka Lang for your daily commute, the mirage would fit you better. Pero just like they suggested, do a test drive. Ganun ginawa namin and helped a lot in our decision.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No mention of family. Pero siguro by the time he's done with the payments kelangan na nya ng boot space for the stroller

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

It pays to think ahead. Dun din bagsak nyan. IMHO .. :D

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I have the new Vios, no complaints and have been "lovin' it", he-he-he. Posted on another thread that I have choosing from mirage, fiesta, etc.. In the end, pinili namin ang Vios since we need a bigger car na paghatid sundo. For your needs, since solo ka Lang for your daily commute, the mirage would fit you better. Pero just like they suggested, do a test drive. Ganun ginawa namin and helped a lot in our decision.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Double post, sorry.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Are we talking of the 2014 Vios here?

It's Vios for me, hands down. Nothing beats a car with a proper boot. A necessity lalo na pag may family ka na. The maintenance differences (peso wise) will balance out on the purpose-fullness of the car.
    The latest one. I'm not planning to have a family pa naman. I just want to know kung ano yung mas sulit for me. Value for money.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

It pays to think ahead. Dun din bagsak nyan. IMHO .. :D
    Hahaha! Yes you're right. Pero I'm hoping na sana eh bago ako mangailangan ng stroller eh magkaron muna ako ng gf. Lol!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Di na po siguro kasama sa deciding factor yung size ng car since solo naman ako.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinAmandy View Post
    Hahaha! Yes you're right. Pero I'm hoping na sana eh bago ako mangailangan ng stroller eh magkaron muna ako ng gf. Lol!
    ah mas madali na yan pag may kotse ka na

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mirage is the more practical car for a single guy. But if you're thinking of family in the future, the Vios is futureproof. Huge truink, big enough for a stroller and other items. ISOFIX anchors for child seats. And the fuel economy is not much worse. It's a better value if you're looking at buying a higher end Mirage... though you can get a basic Mirage for much less.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast