New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    here's the story: one of cars (na napabayaan na ng dad ko) was last registered 3 years ago. one of the plate pa is missing. i suspect na nahuli before yung driver namin and walang license kaya kinuha siguro yung plate. bottom line, i want the car registered kaso i dont have the time to do it on weekdays because of work.

may nakita ako before na pangalan ng guy na nagaayos ng papers w/o having to bring the car sa LTO for actual registration and emission testing (babagsak yung car namin for sure). maybe you guys can recommend somone. if the price is right, go ako. thanks. you may reach me at 0927-3506720

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Beetle: Madami-dami rin reputable na "tagalakad" ng mga ganyan... Ang una nyong kailangan malaman is how much aabutin. I suggest you go to LTO and ask for an accurate and actual cost (3 years registration, penalty, new plates, misc.) Para malaman nyo how much ang asking price ng naglalakad.

Granted sa hassle ng LTO procedures, having someone else do it is definitely worth it hehe.

Try visiting the emission centers that you frequent din, most of the time may tagalakad din sila.

Yung emission center na pinupuntahan ko each year, sila na naglalakad ng rehistro ko all the time, I only pay P100 or so additional to the actual cost, same day ko pa nakukuha hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks sir veed. i really dont have time during weekdays kaya hindi ko maasikaso eh.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    parang a few days ago I read something head in tsikot... LTO having plans like balik registro... for cars not registered for a long time thye will give discounts ata or something para lang magregistro ka... di ko lang mahanap.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beetle View Post
    here's the story: one of cars (na napabayaan na ng dad ko) was last registered 3 years ago. one of the plate pa is missing. i suspect na nahuli before yung driver namin and walang license kaya kinuha siguro yung plate. bottom line, i want the car registered kaso i dont have the time to do it on weekdays because of work.

may nakita ako before na pangalan ng guy na nagaayos ng papers w/o having to bring the car sa LTO for actual registration and emission testing (babagsak yung car namin for sure). maybe you guys can recommend somone. if the price is right, go ako. thanks. you may reach me at 0927-3506720

Emission testing has its purpose. which is to make our air safer to breathe.. alam ko maraming nagbabayad para lang makapasa rito .. pero I really feel that it is a selfish gesture on your part to also do this.. may anak ako at gusto ko paglaki nya..malinis ang hangin na malalanghap nya..

Get your car fixed, do everything the legal way.. para umasenso naman tong bansa natin..

peace

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    gud pm. I no the cost of your reg of the beetle. that is

[SIZE=2]1400- mvuc[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]*2 yrs[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]--------[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]2800[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]+700 penalty[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]-------[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]3500[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]+169.06 comp fee[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]+20 sticker[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]+10 lrf[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]-------[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]P 3699.06 emission and ins not included. let say emm is 350 + ctpl is 650 so more or less 4699.06 lahat. but actual appearance of car yan ha sa emm. its up to you on service fee. hehe i should no cos im from lto. [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [quote=beetle;709842]here's the story: one of cars (na napabayaan na ng dad ko) was last registered 3 years ago. one of the plate pa is missing. i suspect na nahuli before yung driver namin and walang license kaya kinuha siguro yung plate. bottom line, i want the car registered kaso i dont have the time to do it on weekdays because of work.

may nakita ako before na pangalan ng guy na nagaayos ng papers w/o having to bring the car sa LTO for actual registration and emission testing (babagsak yung car namin for sure). maybe you guys can recommend somone. if the price is right, go ako. thanks. you may reach me at 0927-3506720[/quo
    bout the lst plate. i sabay mo na sa reg ang application for lost plate pra isang bayaran nlang ng comp fee. jst comply req. aff of lost plate, lto clearance. then theyl give u authorization to use improvised plate wyl waitng for the new plate to arrive. at least ma gamit mo na volks mo.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    but if nahuli sya, den chek it out sa operations div to prov if nahuli ba talaga den pay for violations comited.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi Experts,

forgive me for this very basic question but im a newbie when it comes to car registrations.

i just want to ask if a car is like a driver's license where you can incur penalties.

i had this problem with my renewal of license, i did not know that i have a penalty that i wasnt able to pay so i only found out when i was renewing my license. and now i will renew my car's registration so im afraid it might have some penalties as well e.g. illegal parking or overspeeding and the likes. and if yes where and how can i check if there are penalties?

Thank you so much!

LTO Registration Problem