New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if it's not on the list, malamang hindi legit yan IMO.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pati if it claims to be "color-coding" exempt... only 50 vanity plates were exempted from the UVVRP scheme.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    We got a #8 Euro Chamber of Commerce Anniv plate (valid until Jan 2005), which came with a windshield sticker validity date, registration card, and had our OR/CR stamped by LTO to show legit commem plates - and it's not in the list!

We have not been stopped by any traffic law enforcer, instead we get some occassional salutes from guards (some perk). So far we have seen only 2 or 3 other cars sporting a similar plate.

Should we be worried that it may not be valid?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bm5er
    We got a #8 Euro Chamber of Commerce Anniv plate (valid until Jan 2005), which came with a windshield sticker validity date, registration card, and had our OR/CR stamped by LTO to show legit commem plates - and it's not in the list!

We have not been stopped by any traffic law enforcer, instead we get some occassional salutes from guards (some perk). So far we have seen only 2 or 3 other cars sporting a similar plate.

Should we be worried that it may not be valid?
    you still should...

my MMDA plate also came with a sticker, card, stamped or/cr...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kita ko na ang mga crimewatch plates na iyan.

Be wary of license plates that are generic (e.g. MAYOR, KAGAWAD, COUNCILOR, etc.). Most of them are not legal substitutes for your standard license plate.

And they are not on the LTO list. Better call the LTO first. Sayang pera.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I guess the best is to be content with your original registered LTO plate - no one can fault you for using it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
List Of Lto Valid Commemorative Plates