New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    übertreiben...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Does your Dad need a new driver? I think I'm qualified.

Nice choice. The 458 is supposed to drive nicer, but they've upgraded the McLaren steering and suspension geometry since the first tests... and that engine and transmission combo are the supercar equivalent to the Nissan GT-R. Fantastic piece of technology. And there's a decent chance it'll maintain value versus a 458 or Gallardo (more common...).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Does your Dad need a new driver? I think I'm qualified.

Nice choice. The 458 is supposed to drive nicer, but they've upgraded the McLaren steering and suspension geometry since the first tests... and that engine and transmission combo are the supercar equivalent to the Nissan GT-R. Fantastic piece of technology. And there's a decent chance it'll maintain value versus a 458 or Gallardo (more common...).
    yup, they've already upgraded it but don't know how big of a difference it made since i wasn't able to drive the mclaren before the upgrade. anyway they told us that it will have another upgrade in a month or 2 but this time they will add 25hp and 75ft/lb of torque as if that car needed more power.:bwahaha:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
lamborghini gallardo/ferrari 458 italia/mclaren mp4-12c