New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    GT-R might be the next "super car ng masa" dito sa atin. For 7M kasi okay na yun performance niya eh.

Tsaka okay naman ang looks. Haha.
    *SG, pasakay na lang sa pang-masa car mo ha.

TS, 458 please

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If memory serves right, 458 Italia retails at Php26m here but the jaw-dropping one is the Aventador which is at Php40m.

Between the three, based on an objective view, I'd still get the Italia. It may seem like a surgical tool but the pracing pony logo isn't just for show. Between the looks and performance, I'd say it gets the best of both worlds. But if I were to get one, I'm forever a Lamborghini fanboy. Must get my hands on some of those classic Miuras...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    update:

my dad decided to go with the mclaren since it is probably the most comfortable super car ever made and even faster than a bugatti on the track. also it is the only car here in the states that offers 12 years to pay with only 2% interest rate for the whole 12 years. so that's around $1k a month which is a lot cheaper than our x5m, c63 and audi r8.

more pics
    side by side with my brothers r8

here's a video from top gear.

they we're a bit biased on the review since the mclaren is an english car. when it comes to handling i'd say the 458 is like the BRZ and the mclaren is like the STi, the STi/mclaren is obviously faster but you'll have more fun driving the BRZ/458.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    nice ride. That Mclaren would also be my pick.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    go british

nakakasawa na ang spaghetti

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yup, kalat na sa lugar namin dito sa states ang ferrari/maseratti gt/lambo at lalong lalo na ang r8 at porsche turbo/carrera. unlike mclaren bihirang bihira lang ako maka kita kahit sa irvine cars and coffee meet na halos lahat ng exotic/super/old school nan don.

anyway if it was me, i probably would've chosen the 458. only down side is the 458 wasn't built to be driven daily unlike the mclaren which can be used just like any other sedan.
    Last edited by foresterx; June 15th, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would also go for the McLaren. As a bonus it won't spontaneously combust unlike the Italian marques hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i vote Mclaren ... suspension ..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The Mclaren looks like a grown up Lotus Evora

looks too formal in a wild crowd

I like the Gallardo Superleggera

which means 'super light' cause it addresses Lambo's weight issues.

But I prefer the concept Aventador Super Veloce

That car is MAD

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    But I prefer the concept Aventador Super Veloce

That car is MAD
    i've been drooling over this car also but the problem is the regular aventador already cost a whooping $500k so the super veloce version i'm sure will be around $650-700k.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
lamborghini gallardo/ferrari 458 italia/mclaren mp4-12c