New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi pipol! I'm planning to buy Crosswind XUV or XUVi this february, Please advise naman dun sa mga may hands on sa unit. Price is high I want to know things i still didn't know like.performance,services or a good source of accessories. Like DVD player if I decide to go on XUV.

Thanks.
    Last edited by lma1911; January 14th, 2005 at 07:01 PM. Reason: to complete statement

wait for a newer release model....masasayang/magsisi ka lang pag nabili mo na pero may lumbas na mas worth for the money...try browsing threads,you'll find comments on crosswinds...gud luck!(di biro ang 1M cash-out)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pls PM me. i hav a friend whos a sales agent from isuzu.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Thanks "always yummY" I visited the showroom yesterday the sales person told me that model 2005 is already out but unlike the D-MAX Crosswind they said still use the old engine design.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based from the reviews that I've read.

- the XUV/XUVi is too slow to accelerate (maybe because of those big tires?)
    - humongous A pillar

and sadly, almost all AUVs (even the high-end ones) don't have safety features like airbas, abs, and side-impact beams.

though among AUVs, this is the best looking one (those tires really spell the difference).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Agree I prefer it's bigger tires, probably more expensive but looks great on the road, how stable at top speed?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've seen base model crosswinds (not the XUV/XUVi) topping out at 120kph with a full load. just don't know how stable it is at that speed.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    IMO, just a suggestion don't drive it at 100kph above and just like any high center of gravity vehicles which are prone to rollover. It's people/cargo hauler and not a speed machine. Hindi stable sa high speed at parang tataob but hey if you want speed and superb cornering capabilities get a car ;). It is more on the driver's responsibility, knowledge of vehicle's capability and most of all common sense. Most AUV speed maniacs you guys see don't have those or bring their rides to the limits.

Last edited by FrankDrebin; January 18th, 2005 at 01:44 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    high center of gravity po. for SUVs / AUVs.

and as FD said, for its intended purpose as a people/cargo hauler it's a good buy.

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Salamas M2pogi! :D

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
About to buy XUV...