New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Gas would be a hell of a lot easier to maintain than the diesel. Its more than a decade newer than your current crv so it should last a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I really hope so, should it pushes.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i would keep the crv. i already know what's wrong with it, and what's right with it.
    the kia is a black box of potential surprises. "are you a gambling man?"
    takaw tingin lang po 'yan. you'll get over it.

so why is seller getting rid of it?
    A relative of ours. Too many cars to maintain, and to free 1 car garage of theirs.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Worth it.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    I really hope so, should it pushes.

A relative of ours. Too many cars to maintain, and to free 1 car garage of theirs.
    Tawaran mo pa... hehe

I dont have a sportage but owned several kia vehicles..

Matibay at madami naman parts. I have a 2014 picanto.. satisfied naman.. no major issues pa din till now.. just regular change oil

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I have the 2012 unit but the diesel, no issues so far. Engine lang naman ata plus the exhaust system un difference.

For 460k ok na if its well-maintained. Any issue, benta mo for a bit more hehe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by fleas2016; January 25th, 2018 at 03:17 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Tawaran mo pa... hehe

I dont have a sportage but owned several kia vehicles..

Matibay at madami naman parts. I have a 2014 picanto.. satisfied naman.. no major issues pa din till now.. just regular change oil
    Nakakahiya eh. Hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    I have the 2012 unit but the diesel, no issues so far. Engine lang naman ata plus the exhaust system un difference.

For 460k ok na if its well-maintained. Any issue, benta mo for a bit more hehe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I think, seldom used naman yung kotse. Once ko pa lang kasi nakita yun. And not into it, then.

That's the catch, I can't sell it for a profit or ibenta agad. I/we have to use it talaga. Looking at olx prices, it's betwwen 630-665k. It's really a steal.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For a 4-year-old CUV, I guess it's worth it even if it's the gas model. We have friends who have the same generation of gas-fed Sportage and I did not hear any kind of complaints. My in-laws 2010 Sorento gas awd model is also pretty reliable.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    If the condition is OK, I'll get it. San ka pa, walang nang down payment tapos hulugan pa.

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For a 4-year-old CUV, I guess it's worth it even if it's the gas model. We have friends who have the same generation of gas-fed Sportage and I did not hear any kind of complaints. My in-laws 2010 Sorento gas awd model is also pretty reliable.
    That's good to hear. By the way, did you end up getting one, as well? I'd read that your wife wants it too.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    That's good to hear. By the way, did you end up getting one, as well? I'd read that your wife wants it too.
    Well, a few years back, it was a consideration of sorts. The gas model was offered to us by Kia Sucat for around 1M. We were not really looking for a CUV back then unlike in 2016.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    If the condition is OK, I'll get it. San ka pa, walang nang down payment tapos hulugan pa.
    I know, bro. Hahah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12