New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Since I still haven't had my bonus to buy a car, how do you think a 2005 Hyundai Getz fares against the type Z? Is the price the difference worth it? Are the Getz parts as easily available as the Honda's?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    up................

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Marami naman parts para sa Getz. There are many Korean parts dealers outside the casa, and Hyundai parts are relatively inexpensive.

Which variant are you looking for? 1.1, 1.4, or 1.5 CRDi? For the first two, I'd get the City. Its much roomier and more powerful. But the CRDi is exceptionally powerful and fuel efficient.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    As I've said before, the Getz 1.1 is a pretty good car. Know a bunch of owners who love it and have held on to the Getzes for a long time.

Apart from the long gear ratios (the gears are perfect for a 1.3 or 1.4, but too long for the relatively weak 1.1), there's not much wrong with the 1.1 Getz. Good back seat (definitely better than the City Type Z), good ride and decent trunk space. Good fuel economy. Don't expect much in the way of power... at all.

The City Type Z is more fun to drive, but it's your purchase, your priorities. You decide which part matters more to you. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda City Type Z or Kia Picanto