New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Tsikot peeps: i am planning to buy a used suzuki vitara (std version). what's the prevailing price for it? any reviews/pointers/feedbacks that you can share?i need to be sure about the qualities of the car before buying it.
    thanks a lot!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pros:cheap,high ground clearance for better "off-roading",vaulted ceiling thus good headroom,more features for less money, 7-seating for the xl-7 version(though the 3rd row is tiny you will lose friends if you make em sit there

cons:cheap,bland unfriendly interior,loud engine,pronounced roadnoise,heavy steering you need muscles

compare with used rav4,cr-v,escape (if you're in the US mazda tribute,hyundai santa fe,kia sorento

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're talking about the box type vitara. a 96 and below model is priced at around 300thousand. around 2000 model will still fetch 500 thousand. if you want a brand new unit, you can have it at 700+thousand.

for me, ok sya for city driving and a little offroading on the side. just look at wiretap's ride. it's a beaut!

gasoline consumption is really more compared to your regular 1.6L sedan. the heck with that, you can go to more places with an suv than a sedan! ;)

Hey guys, im planning to buy.........