New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Gañac View Post
    The thing is the engine is showing its old age na even if ingat na ingat ako, it does break down from time to time. Puro sakit na ng ulo at tingin ko naman if yung kei van na rebuild yung bibilin ko, pwede na pang city driving na yun.

I was also thinking of the Suzuki Alto. Seems okay naman siya since I only need a car na it will get me from point A to point B at brand new pa. Yung kulang pwede ko na lang mai utang muna. :lol:
    ang sa akin naman, even if you buy a second hand car, you will never know the engine condition... baka mas lalo kang mapagastos actually.

happened to me.... i bought a second hand car (a new model at that - 2007 model) yun pala, the previous owner eh bihira magpalit ng langis.... even though i had it flushed and regular ang oil change interval ko, bumigay pa din ang makina.... when the shop opened it, may crack na pala yung mismong engine block that no overhaul can resolve it.... napilitan tuloy akong mag change engine.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Gañac View Post
    The thing is the engine is showing its old age na even if ingat na ingat ako, it does break down from time to time. Puro sakit na ng ulo at tingin ko naman if yung kei van na rebuild yung bibilin ko, pwede na pang city driving na yun.

I was also thinking of the Suzuki Alto. Seems okay naman siya since I only need a car na it will get me from point A to point B at brand new pa. Yung kulang pwede ko na lang mai utang muna. :lol:
    ang sa akin naman, even if you buy a second hand car, you will never know the engine condition... baka mas lalo kang mapagastos actually.

happened to me.... i bought a second hand car (a new model at that - 2007 model) yun pala, the previous owner eh bihira magpalit ng langis.... even though i had it flushed and regular ang oil change interval ko, bumigay pa din ang makina.... when the shop opened it, may crack na pala yung mismong engine block that no overhaul can resolve it.... napilitan tuloy akong mag change engine.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    *GTi

You can say na its an upgrade na rin. I'm fine with the power it make since for daily driving ko lang naman siya gagamitin.

*yapoy86

Yes. A friend told me to get the one with the rear engine dahil mas okay ang seating position.

*1D4LV

Thats why I'm bringing my trusted mechanic along if bibili na kami. Since I am a machinist as well, and mostly do the machine work in my daily driver. Mas maganda pa rin if may second opinion ako.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I honestly would suggest an 07-08 Getz. Para naka aircon din si ermats. Mas Ok ang byahe.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I honestly would suggest an 07-08 Getz. Para naka aircon din si ermats. Mas Ok ang byahe.
    noted. and some friends ask me to check out the hyundai eon. good choice rin daw siya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12