New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    I'm also saving up for 06-07 Civic FD kaso I find them still expensive compared to 07 Ford Focus HB. Siguro dahil sa issues ng Ford? Please enlighten me on this.
    OT: May Montero, Fiesta, at ngayon bibili FD, tapos sabi mo entry level ka sa BPO? Pasali naman sa BPO na yan, mukhang bigtime ah? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I dislike installment terms even with today's relatively low interest rates. Buy something cheaper - this IS your first car so it makes sense to pinch wallets muna before going for a second car. Hindi ko alam family background niyo but assuming you won't be receiving any help, going for the secondhand market is great - it's just that you need to do your due diligence before purchasing.

As for the cars, if secondhand and you don't plan on reselling, then Mazda's secondhand value is quite rockbottom. Truth be told, I feel they're quite under-appeciated. With the recent great releases (Mz6, Mz3, CX5, etc.) they've began regaining market share again. You can get a 2.0 '06 Mazda3 at a more affordable price than the Lancer EX. But if you want a sensible option, best go for secondhand Vioses.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Whats BPO tsikoteers?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick74 View Post
    Whats BPO tsikoteers?
    Business Process Outsourcing, more commonly known as call center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The TS could get a good deal on a repo unit from several Bank Car depots. The unit I got (2013 model), was depreciated by almost 40% and the mileage was just a little over 1k. There are a lot of 2013 and 2014 models to choose from within the budget of the TS and their vehicle warranties are still good. The bank will take care of the transfer plus you can even negotiate the purchase thru their loan program.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    The TS could get a good deal on a repo unit from several Bank Car depots. The unit I got (2013 model), was depreciated by almost 40% and the mileage was just a little over 1k. There are a lot of 2013 and 2014 models to choose from within the budget of the TS and their vehicle warranties are still good. The bank will take care of the transfer plus you can even negotiate the purchase thru their loan program.
    sa east west palang sa sucat dami na bargain doon, e.g. lancers, kia souls, sx4s

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    +1
    sa east west palang sa sucat dami na bargain doon, e.g. lancers, kia souls, sx4s

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick74 View Post
    Whats BPO tsikoteers?
    Business process outsourcing - contracting business related operations to 3rd party or outside company to reduce costs. Usong uso po yan dito sa pinas kase mas mababa labor cost dito saten. This refers to all voice (call center) and non voice (back office job) job.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gerardsunga View Post
    thanks cathy. sorry nakalimuta ko lagay na 20-30% down ko sana tapos remaining is financing 5yrs to pay if ever. target ko sana monthly ko is around 9-10k a month para hindi ganun kabigat. Thanks
    I got confused. Second hand na financing???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I got confused. Second hand na financing???
    Banks offer financing for vehicles 3 years old and below. Some other financing companies facilitate loans for units older than 3 years but the rates are much higher. Nowadays the competition is so stiff that these financing institutions go neck and neck with their rates. Even 2nd hand car dealerships offer in house financing for their units.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast