FC is like an expedition
    has airbags
    2nd row 3pt. seatbelts
    seat booster can be place a the 2nd row
    fold flat 2nd row
    reclining 2nd row seats

How about the expedition fits
    ur budget and more spacious
    Last edited by crosswind; December 19th, 2014 at 03:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    go for ford escape, kasi kahit na mahirap makahanap ng parts but you are only using it sometimes.... so di siya agad masisira at matitibay din naman ang mga ford vehicles.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    you'll be having a baby pala... so you need a CUV the least.

one thing that comes into my mind is the Nissan X-Trail. Imho, the 2004-2005 model can fit into your budget.

more choices:

2007 08acquired Hyundai Tucson Gas Mt-financing Ok - 2ndhand For Sale Philippines - 63655943

Hyundai Tucson 2006 - 2ndhand For Sale Philippines - 63595698

Sir 1D4LV Thanks for the suggestion.

Yup we'll be having baby, option din namin brand new (subcompact sedan, bank finance na lang yung balance) like hyundai i10 ang problem naman is maliit so we're leaning towards buying 2nd hand na medyo malaki.

By the way prefer ko talaga automatic.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Sir 1D4LV Thanks for the suggestion.

Yup we'll be having baby, option din namin brand new (subcompact sedan, bank finance na lang yung balance) like hyundai i10 ang problem naman is maliit so we're leaning towards buying 2nd hand na medyo malaki.

By the way prefer ko talaga automatic.
    if that is your route, you can do a loan of a second hand units na mga 2-3 years old. use your cash to do the DP and loan the balance from the bank. maliit na lang yan.

if this is the case, i would go for an innova or a carens.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    if that is your route, you can do a loan of a second hand units na mga 2-3 years old. use your cash to do the DP and loan the balance from the bank. maliit na lang yan.

if this is the case, i would go for an innova or a carens.
    For a second hand car, wife doesn't want to loan and still pay for it monthly.

I think we'll go for these second hand cuv.

CRV:

Pros - The best exterior among the three, with 3rd row seat?
    Cons -For my budget of 300k and among the three choices, I can only get model year 2003, not so good interior

Escape:

Pros - The best interior among the three
    Cons - Bulky?

Xtrail:

Pros - For my budget I can get at least 2006 year model.
    Cons - The simplest among the three

Aesthetically, That's base on my opinion lang and of course performance wise, wala ako idea.

Is Xtrail considered as a cuv or suv? I'm confused. Also, my 3rd row seat din ba ang xtrail and escape?

Among the three, what do you think guys?

Main priorities are:

-Easy to drive for a beginner! (I used to drive a toyota manual sedan before, didn't include toyota cars on my list for a change lang. 5 years na akong di nag ddrive (I've work overseas before) so back to basic na naman ako.
    -The best automatic transmission among the three / performance.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

CRV:

Cons -For my budget of 300k and among the three choices, I can only get model year 2003, not so good interior

Escape:

Cons - Bulky?

Xtrail:

Aesthetically, That's base on my opinion lang and of course performance wise, wala ako idea.

Is Xtrail considered as a cuv or suv? I'm confused. Also, my 3rd row seat din ba ang xtrail and escape?

Main priorities are:

-Easy to drive for a beginner! (I used to drive a toyota manual sedan before, didn't include toyota cars on my list for a change lang. 5 years na akong di nag ddrive (I've work overseas before) so back to basic na naman ako.

Thanks!
    Sir TS you can't go wrong with X-trail. easy to drive and very smooth transmission.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014

CRV:

Escape:

Cons - Bulky?

Xtrail:

Main priorities are:

Thanks!
    Only the crv was fitted with a 3rd row seats
    to exempt it from taxes
    if the interior is not good for you install leather
    it will make it better
    with the 3rd row in use luggage space is so small
    For me cr-v is the best i-Vtec makina yan ha
    Saka expect mo na may papagawa ka na sa suspension and
    underchasis in the coming days,months,years, we may never know
    ganayn ang usual repair sa cars 10 year old and -up

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For me, CRV has the best interior and the Escape has the best exterior. Take note that the prices seen in online ads are still very much negotiable. I still see some 2004 and 2005 CRVs and even newer Escapes that may fit your budget after on the spot negotiation. Due to poor gas mileage, these cars are not that easily sold, so the seller may be quite willing to let it go for a much lower price. You may also consider the Mazda Tribute (rebadged Escape). It even comes with a sunroof as standard equipment.

The X-Trail is still a CUV like the rest of them. In this class, only the Suzuki Grand Vitara is considered a true compact SUV with a built in ladder frame chassis on a unibody.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dhisky,
    Was in you're situation 10years ago and got myself a bnew MT CRV (10 seater). If you really want an automatic, I highly discourage you to get a CRV. masyado malakas sa gas yung AT, nasa 5-6km/L lang feedback dun. On my MT unit, i get 7-9km/L (city driving), around 10 kung meron kasama highway. Unusual na napakalaki ng consumption difference ng manual and AT versions, must be dahil medyo under powered especially on low revs.

If I was to choose among you're list, i would go still go for a CRV pero manual, very good buy for the prices they are going. Its still the most fuel efficient 2.0L engine on that list. Things to look out for is the aircon compressor (weakness for this generation of CRV), I replaced it a couple of times, by this time the shocks are worn, PS pump might be leaking, engine supports and hoses need to be replaced.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i have 2005 CRV manual, with 45k milage.ist owner.wala pang nagagalaw ..

PM me if you interseted TS..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast