New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Melchizedek View Post
    Yung balak kong bilin na AUV, naka encumbered din, pero may document ng full payment, pero walang release ng mortgage...
    He is willing to less 5K para ako na mag-asikaso ng release... Asking lang kung mahihirapan ako sa deal?
    Hindi enough ang 5K para sa hassle ng pag release ng encumbrance. I negotiate mo pa to 20K. Or sya na mag process. Kung ayaw nya, walk away. Baka may issue yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Hindi enough ang 5K para sa hassle ng pag release ng encumbrance. I negotiate mo pa to 20K. Or sya na mag process. Kung ayaw nya, walk away. Baka may issue yan.

Hi sir, how hassle po ba yung pag process ng release ng encumbrance? I fully paid my ecosport and plan to sell it pero di ko pa na process ang encumbrence.

My friend in casa told me that it would only cost around 2k and i can just offer less 5k for them to process the removal of encumbrance...

Hirap kasi nito, sa cebu ko na acquire ang loan so sa cebu ko din ipaprocess sa registry of deeds and im in bohol... grrr...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hi sir, how hassle po ba yung pag process ng release ng encumbrance? I fully paid my ecosport and plan to sell it pero di ko pa na process ang encumbrence.

My friend in casa told me that it would only cost around 2k and i can just offer less 5k for them to process the removal of encumbrance...

Hirap kasi nito, sa cebu ko na acquire ang loan so sa cebu ko din ipaprocess sa registry of deeds and im in bohol... grrr...

Hassle sya in terms of coordinating with different entities like the bank and the Register of Deeds. Pabalik-balik ka pa minsan if hindi maayos yung mga kausap. And like you mentioned, malayo pa yung dadayuhin ng buyer just to get the encumbrance cleared if same area kayo nakatira.

If willing yung buyer to work on it, then it's all good. Personally, I find it too much of a hassle and I would just ask the seller to finish all the paperwork beforehand.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ^
    Thanks!
    Also Found a good read from a blog below about the process of encumbered cr...

What to do after the full payment of car loan | Moneymax.ph

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Melchizedek View Post
    Yung balak kong bilin na AUV, naka encumbered din, pero may document ng full payment, pero walang release ng mortgage...
    He is willing to less 5K para ako na mag-asikaso ng release... Asking lang kung mahihirapan ako sa deal?
    had gone to a similar situation. actually in this case yun original na mortgagee sa bank is the one who will have to request or secure a 2nd release of mortgage from the bank where the loan was made.

my opinion is maabala masyado. you have to deal with the bank which in the first place hindi naman ikaw yun mortgagee so im not sure if mag papa authorize ka pa or something then another dealing with the RD to cancel the mortgage then lastly another deal with the LTO this time to transfer the CR to your name.

if the seller is unwilling to at least secure the second release of mortgage themselves then walk away from this deal.

In our case kami rin naman yun mortgagee kaya kami na nagasikaso nun nawala yun release.
    Last edited by babkalakal; January 9th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009

sounds correct around 2k lang removal ng encumbrance. you can sell the car naman tapos buyer na magpa remove ng Encumbered. mag usap nalang kayo if willing yun buyer as long as complete ang documents. ang mahirap lang kun tulad nun nawawala nga ang cancellation of mortgage or original cr and the like.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sounds correct around 2k lang removal ng encumbrance. you can sell the car naman tapos buyer na magpa remove ng Encumbered. mag usap nalang kayo if willing yun buyer as long as complete ang documents. ang mahirap lang kun tulad nun nawawala nga ang cancellation of mortgage or original cr and the like.
    In case like this, deed of sale will be sufficient right (not open deed of sale)? Just incase accident will happen, it will be the buyer’s (name in the deed of sale) responsible already to settle the issue? ....

If that would be fine, i plan to have deed of sale stating all the facts about the docs that he will be receiving including all encumbered related docs...

This is not my first time to dispose a car however this is the first with encumbered cr plan to dispose...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    In case like this, deed of sale will be sufficient right (not open deed of sale)? Just incase accident will happen, it will be the buyer’s (name in the deed of sale) responsible already to settle the issue? ....

If that would be fine, i plan to have deed of sale stating all the facts about the docs that he will be receiving including all encumbered related docs...

This is not my first time to dispose a car however this is the first with encumbered cr plan to dispose...

i am not a lawyer pero i think just make sure you have a complete notarized deed of sale indicating such and you should be ok.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i am not a lawyer pero i think just make sure you have a complete notarized deed of sale indicating such and you should be ok.
    Thanks for the thoughts! Highly appreciate it!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post

Thank u bro sa pagsagot, hirap pala pg pang 2nd hang lng budget.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
HELP! Encumbered CR