New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    We are also planning to buy our first family car, come Jan 2010. We are incline to buy 2010 Adventure gls Sport... Pero open pa rin sa ibang model/brand dahil luma na design ng advie (bkit kc hnd pinalitan man lng ang design unlike honda city, ngeevolve dramatically).. KIA sportage and carens looks good, medyo mahal nga lng, hnd ko pa napagtuunan ng pansin ang review nila...

(innova hnd n ksama, ayaw namin ng father ko yun design, ok pa sa akin revo than innova, kso phaseout na, Honda city ang personal choice ko, but functional wise ayaw cgurado ng mother ko)

Requirements;
    - kayang mgsakay ng 5-8 person.
    - Value for money
    - low maintenance and fc
    - functional and versitile
    - may dating
    - Brand New para iwas sakit ng ulo for 3-5yrs

Budget 200k D/P max (all in), 48mos +/-20k/mo (kung may agent dyan that can also offer me a best deal)

Salamat in advance sa info/advise!

Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Reminder: No Posting in SMS/TXT format

Read the Rules.
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    get the most for your money. innova. the competition still ain't got anything to pit against it. my opinion.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Try checking out the Grand livina, it's a 1.8l gas engine with 6speed m/t. I've seen it in the showroom but that's it. It's base price is around 800k++++. One thing I know about nissan is that you won't get mistaken for the cold aircon. hehe... Good luck on looking for your next car. Oh btw, reason why we didn't got the grand livina is because we opted for a 2nd hand previa.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you might want to include the ISUZU crosswind in your choices....

I saw a lot of brand new ones rolling in the streets lately....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    *m_mangalus, you might want to consider the Nissan Grand Livina. looks much nicer than the innova IMO (im an owner kaya bias, hehehe). not that big and not that small either. at only 850k (base model, M/T 6 speed), ayus na ayus na. for family use talaga :D

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Consider the Montero Sport 2.5 4x2.

Help for 1st family car