New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Okay din Suzuki XL7? Mukhang may stocks naman ito.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Option nga din sana pero ang haba ng pila. The next incoming batch are all allocated na daw and then next year na ulit...
    is this for the Ranger XLT?

sa Territory naman, pag inuubos na ang existing stock with attractive discounts and the dealers are no longer replenishing, then alam mo na may bagong model na darating. The new model looks good and it is soon to be released, if I am not mistaken, in Vietnam.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Belt in oil? Meh ganern pala.. di ba iniiwasan nga mag ka oil ang belt..

i'm sure the belt materials can endure being in motor oil until the warranty expires as long as you use the ford-approved oil and change it at ford-approved intervals

pero bakit B.I.O. pa? what's wrong with timing chains? or dry belts?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post

or the new BR-V

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    .. medyo underwhelming lang sa features, pero solid nga din. Feels like old gen lang

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    is this for the Ranger XLT?

sa Territory naman, pag inuubos na ang existing stock with attractive discounts and the dealers are no longer replenishing, then alam mo na may bagong model na darating. The new model looks good and it is soon to be released, if I am not mistaken, in Vietnam.

For the HRV.

Yes, isa rin yan kasi yung new Territory is coming soon.

Baka mag Ranger XLT na lang... or Everest Trend...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    For the HRV.

Yes, isa rin yan kasi yung new Territory is coming soon.

Baka mag Ranger XLT na lang... or Everest Trend...
    What is the waiting time for the 2023 Everest now?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Both are roughly priced the same. Which of the two would you get and why? TIA!
    IMO... depends on the use

Yung wife ko was once sinundo ng Raptor on one of her business trips. she told me, walang silbi yung pickup since hirap na hirap yung driver to load their luggage sa likod. 2nd, thanks to the bed cover, naka higa lang pwede yung bags nila. there was almost not enough space for 4 passengers + their luggages.

Pero, her brother uses a Navara. nag diving kasi sya and he finds it easier to throw his diving gear sa bed para di na mabasa yung loob ng car nya.

I personally find the Territory more useful for my needs.
    Pero I think the Ranger will last longer.

Plus, I feel na its easier to dispose a pick-up later when its time to upgrade.

Lastly... I feel that the Territory looks old (siguro since may padating nang bago)

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    What is the waiting time for the 2023 Everest now?
    I checked with a few dealers at may parating daw end of this month. Some asked for 10k reservation fee but I was able to find an SA who agreed for no reservation fee but will help me get 1. Fingers crossed.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    IMO... depends on the use

Yung wife ko was once sinundo ng Raptor on one of her business trips. she told me, walang silbi yung pickup since hirap na hirap yung driver to load their luggage sa likod. 2nd, thanks to the bed cover, naka higa lang pwede yung bags nila. there was almost not enough space for 4 passengers + their luggages.

Pero, her brother uses a Navara. nag diving kasi sya and he finds it easier to throw his diving gear sa bed para di na mabasa yung loob ng car nya.

I personally find the Territory more useful for my needs.
    Pero I think the Ranger will last longer.

Plus, I feel na its easier to dispose a pick-up later when its time to upgrade.

Lastly... I feel that the Territory looks old (siguro since may padating nang bago)
    Thanks. I was leaning towards the Ranger already but yung hassle ng luggages on the bed is not encouraging. In my recent trip, all my luggages were thrown sideways at the back of a canopied Wildtrack. So mabuti pang SUV na lang with the enclosed 3rd row.

So now I'm looking at the Everest Trend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast