New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    That was an isolated case with a different type of Powershift transmission designed for the Ford-Peugeot S.A diesel engine in the Focus TDCi.
    Thanks sa info Sir.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    maganda talaga NVH ng fiesta. ang ayaw ko sakanya hindi sya responsive sa hard acceleration (A/T) hindi agad sumisipa
    ano AT na fiesta? 4 speed or 6 speed?
    On my 1.4 AT fiesta sedan wala naman problema sa acceleration, engine can rev up to red line with ease(sa ibang engine pag red line para sasabog ang makina, pero sa fiesta iba, mapapasmile ka hehe), 100-160 kmh sisiw on high way.... reklamo ko lang sa fofi matagtag...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The fiesta i drove was a 6 speed powershift.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 4AT in the Fiesta 1.4 is more responsive than the 6AT in the 1.6 Powershift. Dunno about the 1.5. I will be driving it later this month, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The 4AT in the Fiesta 1.4 is more responsive than the 6AT in the 1.6 Powershift. Dunno about the 1.5. I will be driving it later this month, though.
    Sir Niky, sana maantay ko review nyo before we decide.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by donseeland View Post

Have a buffer to get through before the Fiesta review is posted. Might be out by mid-November.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    While you wait for Niky's New Fiesta review (main course), you might want to check out some Appetizers. :P
    There's one in the September issue of Top Gear Philippines (Shakedown: Ford Fiesta Titanium) by Andy Leuterio and one in Driving impressions of the new Ford Fiesta | Motor Trader Car News

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    ano AT na fiesta? 4 speed or 6 speed?
    On my 1.4 AT fiesta sedan wala naman problema sa acceleration, engine can rev up to red line with ease(sa ibang engine pag red line para sasabog ang makina, pero sa fiesta iba, mapapasmile ka hehe), 100-160 kmh sisiw on high way.... reklamo ko lang sa fofi matagtag...
    yung "aston martin" grille na 1.5 AT. kaya naman po tumakbo ng 100+ no problem. but let say, you are running at 30 kph, then floor the gas pedal, hindi agad sisipa gaya sa ibang kotse

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    With the new 1.5, the feel is more like that of the 1.6 which is probably not surprising although it is 10 ps less (and 21 ps more than the 1.4). It’s a marginally long-stroke engine which should be good for torque and in-gear acceleration which I found to be fairly brisk.

The Powershift transmission, which uses the dual-clutch concept to increase efficiency, has a low 1st gear to enhance take-offs and a higher top gear to bring revs down for fuel-saving at cruising speeds. Compared to a conventional 4-speed automatic transmission, a 9% improvement in fuel economy is claimed.
    -Motor Trader

*RHD model shown

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks po sa mga expert advice. We don't need the extra space right now but having a bigger 2nd row and trunk would come in handy when needed. Hopefully, pag test drive ng Fiesta would seal the deal for us. First time kasi namin sa AT tranny kaya medyo maraming apprehensions lalo na sa maintenance.
    I have the same dilemma as you are in now. Choosing between TOTL subcompact cars but then am now having the urge to get a bigger car like mitsubishi Lancer ex because the price between them is too close. Arrggh.... I hope I can come out with a wise decision.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast