New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    kaya marami discount sa inhouse lowest dp kasi nababawi mo rin yan sa interest rate mo

*maclab, better if ikaw mismo magnegotiate sa mga SA. what might be offered to some of us might not be offered to you. minsan kasi talagang palakasan lang din yan sa agent.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maclab View Post
    how about with financing?
    in financing... The best would be to go to the banks that offer car loans. dun na lang haggle. go to different banks, iba iba rates nila (but always lower than casa). try to bluff them na "si bank a kaya bigay ng 5 percent lang. kung kaya niyo tapatan, dito na ko loan. mas type ko kasi service ng bank niyo".

konting bola lang. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Pag altis then wait a couple more months when they are already trying to get rid of their old inventory. Mas malaki ang discount when a car model is to be replaced with an entirely new model. And at the last quarter of the year, when the new modle is already starting to be delivered, mas malaki discount sa outgoing model.

If other than altis then do not buy at the end of the month, naka-quota na mga s/a so mga suplada na sila pag humingi ka ng discount. At the start of he month di pa naka-quota mga yun so they will give as much discount as possible. October is a good month to buy a car, bayaran ng tuition fee so not too many people buy cars.

usually they will give a 3-5% discount. If you want a bigger discount then look for their test drive unit. Some test drive units are sold with as much as 60% off the tag price.
    Yeah +1 on this. I am sure they will give bigger discounts and possibly more options when the new model is coming out na. I heard the new Altis will be out by December or Q1 of 2014.

Akala ko naman EOM best to buy kasi naghahabol naman ng quota hehe. Inisip ko din yan test drive unit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    interesting :D

thanks for this info... atleast may reference ung pagtawad.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If you are near the area I would recommend Toyota Pasig (along C5) or Toyota Shaw. Maayos after sales service.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    i totally agree with you, kanya kanyang karisma at negotiation abilities din talaga.

But knowing what others have been to eh makakatulong ng malaki sa pagbabargain. When you know it has been done before, eh may possibility.

Next month probably magstart na ko magpunta ng showrooms.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Ui pwede to! Antipolo kasi ako nakatira at working sa Ortigas area.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    in financing... The best would be to go to the banks that offer car loans. dun na lang haggle. go to different banks, iba iba rates nila (but always lower than casa). try to bluff them na "si bank a kaya bigay ng 5 percent lang. kung kaya niyo tapatan, dito na ko loan. mas type ko kasi service ng bank niyo".

konting bola lang. hehe
    tama, isa pang avenue para makasulit ay sa loan rates...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tip ko nalang din when I was scouting for a new Toyota last year, sa TQA (Toyota Quezon Ave.) ako nakakuha ng pinakamalaking discount. (minus 65k IIRC from the SRP kahit cash basis)

Kinausap ko yun SA on the very starting week of the month. That's probably why.

I took the risk na rin kasi sabi ng iba pangit daw talaga TQA on sales & service. However, basing on my experience, lahat naman maganda. The car was ready for pick up 3 days after the downpayment, nung nagclaima ko insurance 4 days lang tapos na, service done during PMS ok naman

Downside lang pag kumuha ka ng outgoing Altis, ilang months (baka weeks pa nga lang) eh luma na Altis mo coz lumabas na bago

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maclab View Post
    i totally agree with you, kanya kanyang karisma at negotiation abilities din talaga.

But knowing what others have been to eh makakatulong ng malaki sa pagbabargain. When you know it has been done before, eh may possibility.

Next month probably magstart na ko magpunta ng showrooms.
    Since I assume you're a guy, pick a female SA and hope that you charm her before she charms you

Seriously, what you could do is call or visit as much showrooms as you can. Do a test drive so they know you are serious then ask for their best offer. Then you talk to your preferred casa about the best offer of x casa for y amount. Tell them to match it. But normally the net amount will almost be the same. Nagiiba lang sa price discount or freebies(lto and insurance) ang i offer. Pero pinakamaganda talaga may kakilala ka sa casa.

Last edited by _Cathy_; August 3rd, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast