New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guys, I would like to ask for your opinion.
    Planning to buy new car. Trying to choose among the these selections: Grand Livina, Fuzion, Innova G, Isuzu crosswind, . What do you think is the best buy among this range of price Mostly city driving. Must be economical. And must seat 7 to 8 persons. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    test drive mo sila lahat! tapos kung ano ma feel mo, yun! tapos basahin mo lahat about sa mga pinagpipiliaan mo. hehe. goodluck, meron kami grand livina, ganda nya! hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    yes... try selecting grand livina... its a 7-seater.. but can accomodate 8 pipol. 2-3-3...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    if you're up for comfort and entertainment go for the fuzion. if you're up for comfort and people moving ability, go for the livina. if you're up for a versatile workhorse then go for the crosswind.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ako, I suggest the Innova. Maingay at malakas vibrations ng diesel nila pero ok naman yung gas. But, it's nice and roomy (except for the third row seat unless you're 5 years old).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    cripwalkerin, hi!

kung city driving ka lang, mas maganda siguro ung crosswind, it's economical, seats 10, tall enough for flooded street and sure mabagal nga cya, pero pang city driving mo lang naman and you wont be tempted to go fast which is i think is better for safety reason, but if you want a fast ride talaga, dont choose this car.

henry

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cripwalkerin View Post
    Guys, I would like to ask for your opinion.
    Planning to buy new car. Trying to choose among the these selections: Grand Livina, Fuzion, Innova G, Isuzu crosswind, . What do you think is the best buy among this range of price Mostly city driving. Must be economical. And must seat 7 to 8 persons. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks guys.
    since its for city driving and can sit 7-8 and economical:
    should be the kia carens.... hehehehe.

among your choices, its the livina, kaya lang, mukhang masikip na ang 7-8 people dun.

my second choice would be the innova g.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    economical? for diesel it's the crosswind XTi and not the Sportivo / XUV and for gas the innova 2.0 E vvti. both at less than a million.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It'll depend on what you need... in terms of comfort, the Fuzion is the best here, but it's not really economical, and the engine just doesn't give you the kick in the pants you expect of such a large lump.

The Grand Livina is comfy, but really tiny... it's a seven-seater fit for school runs, but if you're ever going to sit in the back, get something else.

The Crosswind is a big truck with an old-fashioned engine and suspension, which is a good thing if you're using it for work. But it's not very comfortable compared to the others, here, and safety is so-so.

The Innova strikes a fine balance between truckishness and family-ability (though some people still don't like the ride)... Personally, the 2.0 gas version is perfect.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If you're looking for economical, exclude anything that doesn't come with a manual transmission variant -- that means strike the Fuzion out. :D And the Grand Livina looks a bit low slung to me, not very confidence-inspiring when traversing Espana in the middle of a sudden downpour.

Oh, and somebody please confirm this, but I heard that Nissan doesn't offer free registration for the Grand Livina; you'll have to shell out an extra 13k for the 3-year sticker.

So it's either the Innova or the Crosswind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Choosing a new car - Grand Livina, Fuzion, Innova G, Crosswind