New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kung gusto n'yo po ng 7-8 seater why not consider Suzuki APV Type II. kung gusto n'yo po sama na lang kayo sa aming tatlo na hoping to buy the APV with a great deal. siguro mas-magiging okay kung apat na tayo...

you can check the suzuki car talk...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    basahin mo na lang yung mga threads ng bawat sasakyan

eto gl namin

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    fuzion would have been perfect if it came with diesel
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Compared to the Innova and Crosswind, the APV and Avanza are really a size down... around the same size as the Grand Livina (though the Avanza has more room than its size would suggest).

The Avanza is okay as a taxi or a service unit, but the build quality is quite poor. It's rattly and tinny and the 1.5 costs so much that you're better off buying a bigger AUV or a Corolla. The 1.3, at the price, would be perfect if it came with a 3rd row (I know the taxi models don't, but I don't know about the J). At least with that little money, you're getting an economical seven-seater with a robust and peppy Toyota engine.

The APV looks better, with better interior plastics and a fresh cabin layout, but the driving position sucks, and the suspension is pretty rough. Still... it's cute and all that, and the cabin is airy.

My pick still stands as the Innova 2.0 MT. Best combination of anything amongst AUVs / MPVs in this price range, especially since the price increase for the Carens. But if you're looking for a rough-and-ready service vehicle, you might want to consider the Crosswind.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guys thank you for the replies. You have given me much information. We visited the shops and checked out the cars on the list and I have read some of the threads. Here are my comments :

Fuzion- roomy, elegant styling especially the dashboard, can play MP3 and Ipod and the stereo is detachable. Negative side is FC gas guzzler, 3rd row seats has a very small leg room, AT- no manual transmission.

Grand livina- elegant exterior especially the front grills, indeed it drives like a sedan according to the threads that I read, economical, most especially it is not that expensive as compared to the others. And I'm sure the engine is though. We owned a vanette before and since 1995 the engine hasn't has any major problems. Downside is there is no MP3 capability. Low ride as compared to others on the list which makes it very vulnerable in times of flooding. Syempre the parts are more expensive. Also it only sits 7. 8 persons siksikan na.

Crosswind- Among the lists this has the most unattractive interior the ac adjuster is old school. Exterior looks is good. And the price is a bit high. The engine is reliable, subok na kumbaga. Of course the ground clearance
    is OK when it comes to flooding.

Innova G- toyota yan of course subok na maikina, parts are not expensive and not hard to find. Interior is roomy and among the list had the most attractive looks. Alos with MP# capability. I'm also sure economical in tis class. We own nga pala a vios. Downside is dami na meron. I think the pricing is a bit high for me.

Nga pala didn't include the carens masyado mahal than what it can boast. Di ko din gusto exterior looks lalo na sa harap. I'm sure you'll agree with me on this.

Suzuki APV II, this I'm not aware of. I think it's worth checking out. Te

I want to include pa nga grandis, kung a 1.1 lang yun. baka yun na. I like the looks eh.

I am still on the process of choosing any more input will be much appreciated.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    fuzion would have been perfect if it came with diesel
    Yeah! And I also hope Mitsubishi Phils. do realize this. In terms of refinement and size this vehicle has an inside chance to really compete with the Innova line.

An MT diesel option would be a bliss.

-------
    As to the query...
    For diesel, the Crosswind would still be a viable option for me. Admittedly, the range-topping Sportivo variant is expensive for the trim (but if you consider this you might also take a look at the 4x2 Everest for a little more additional dough).

If you decide for gas, the Innova would be the most practical choice. Grand Livina is nice but kind of small. The 2.0 MT Innova G would probably be a nice fit to your needs.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cripwalkerin View Post
    Guys thank you for the replies. You have given me much information. We visited the shops and checked out the cars on the list and I have read some of the threads. Here are my comments :

Fuzion- roomy, elegant styling especially the dashboard, can play MP3 and Ipod and the stereo is detachable. Negative side is FC gas guzzler, 3rd row seats has a very small leg room, AT- no manual transmission.

Grand livina- elegant exterior especially the front grills, indeed it drives like a sedan according to the threads that I read, economical, most especially it is not that expensive as compared to the others. And I'm sure the engine is though. We owned a vanette before and since 1995 the engine hasn't has any major problems. Downside is there is no MP3 capability. Low ride as compared to others on the list which makes it very vulnerable in times of flooding. Syempre the parts are more expensive. Also it only sits 7. 8 persons siksikan na.

Crosswind- Among the lists this has the most unattractive interior the ac adjuster is old school. Exterior looks is good. And the price is a bit high. The engine is reliable, subok na kumbaga. Of course the ground clearance

Innova G- toyota yan of course subok na maikina, parts are not expensive and not hard to find. Interior is roomy and among the list had the most attractive looks. Alos with MP# capability. I'm also sure economical in tis class. We own nga pala a vios. Downside is dami na meron. I think the pricing is a bit high for me.

Nga pala didn't include the carens masyado mahal than what it can boast. Di ko din gusto exterior looks lalo na sa harap. I'm sure you'll agree with me on this.

I want to include pa nga grandis, kung a 1.1 lang yun. baka yun na. I like the looks eh.

as far as i can tell sa info mo your looking sana for a car n 7-8 ppl kaya sakyan well here are some inputs.

Fuzion - as far as i know bumpy ride since molye yung suspension. but i have to say its roomy kasi malaki sya. if ur looking for passenger capacity this will be one of your choices.

Grand Livina - nice ride, nice power, capacity mejo masikip in all honesty. but if mp3 player ang isa sa mga negative side 500 pesos lang ang solution jan. baka nga mas lower p. upside is pwede sya i dress up. ever saw one n naka 18 rims? grabe gwapo. sedan sya talaga not an mpv ehehehehehe. plus did you know n matipid sa gas yan? mga 14km a liter ACTUAL.

Crosswind - don't consider this. for the price its not worth it.

Innova - well since pumasok yung grand livina mejo may competition n yung innova. sure for a toyota magandang car to pero auv parin e. bumpy ride and all? for me ride parin ang important. problema naman sa previa nila which is ang counter part nila for the livina (mpv kasi ang livina di auv. previa ang mpv nila e) mahal.pero panalo nga lang sa features. pero if u want an auv go for the innova no doubt about it. improve mo nalang suspension for a better ride.

suzuki apv - actually value for money tong minivan n to. ang reklamo ko lang baka may tendency syang mawalan ng control dahil sa high center of gravity plus yung mejo manipis nyang body. i know someone who owns this la sya reklamo kasi grabe nga yung value for money nya. i think magkapresyo sila ngayon ng livina pero for a bigger vehicle lumalabas mas mura p sya.

have an agent n? ehehehehehehe im in the car indutry just incase. kung taga south k baka i can arrange a test drive for you ng livina and apv. di ata kasi masyado nagpapatestdrive ang toyota e. pero yung crosswind i cross out mo n ehehehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cripwalkerin View Post

as far as i can tell sa info mo your looking sana for a car n 7-8 ppl kaya sakyan well here are some inputs.

Fuzion - as far as i know bumpy ride since molye yung suspension. but i have to say its roomy kasi malaki sya. if ur looking for passenger capacity this will be one of your choices.

Grand Livina - nice ride, nice power, capacity mejo masikip in all honesty. but if mp3 player ang isa sa mga negative side 500 pesos lang ang solution jan. baka nga mas lower p. upside is pwede sya i dress up. ever saw one n naka 18 rims? grabe gwapo. sedan sya talaga not an mpv ehehehehehe. plus did you know n matipid sa gas yan? mga 14km a liter ACTUAL.

Crosswind - don't consider this. for the price its not worth it.

Innova - well since pumasok yung grand livina mejo may competition n yung innova. sure for a toyota magandang car to pero auv parin e. bumpy ride and all? for me ride parin ang important. problema naman sa previa nila which is ang counter part nila for the livina (mpv kasi ang livina di auv. previa ang mpv nila e) mahal.pero panalo nga lang sa features. pero if u want an auv go for the innova no doubt about it. improve mo nalang suspension for a better ride.

suzuki apv - actually value for money tong minivan n to. ang reklamo ko lang baka may tendency syang mawalan ng control dahil sa high center of gravity plus yung mejo manipis nyang body. i know someone who owns this la sya reklamo kasi grabe nga yung value for money nya. i think magkapresyo sila ngayon ng livina pero for a bigger vehicle lumalabas mas mura p sya.

have an agent n? ehehehehehehe im in the car indutry just incase. kung taga south k baka i can arrange a test drive for you ng livina and apv. di ata kasi masyado nagpapatestdrive ang toyota e. pero yung crosswind i cross out mo n ehehehehehe.

njgarin*gmail.com

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    and by the way. ang kia carenz is almost the same ng livina. but more affordable ang livina sa carenz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Choosing a new car - Grand Livina, Fuzion, Innova G, Crosswind