New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Good day mga boss, my in-laws are planning to buy a used car with the full budget of 300k, and of course they ask me to do the searching ang the likes. So, im asking your help on this.

This are the considerations:
    1. My father-in-law will be using it for their printing business for the delivery of bundle of papers, receipts, etc.

2. My mother-in-law will be using it also and is in charge of checking their offices so she will be using it from one point to another.

3. My sister-in-law will be using it sometimes when going to her duty.

4. They live in Rizal area, and their route will be these areas, Cainta, Ortigas, Commonwealth, Marikina.

5. They are torn between SUV or Sedan, because my sister-in-law wants a sedan while my parents-in-law likes both, but in my opinion, they should go SUV because their areas are sometimes flooded and the roads are not that good.

6. They want it to be on Automatic Transmission.

7. Must be fuel efficient, obviously because they will use it like 24/7.

8. Must be reliable, because they don't want to spend too much on repairs.

9. It must have good rear seat space and cargo space.

10. Must have safety features even a little.

11. Also added points on looks.

12. Also added points on the sound system.

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie1 View Post
    Good day mga boss, my in-laws are planning to buy a used car with the full budget of 300k, and of course they ask me to do the searching ang the likes. So, im asking your help on this.

This are the considerations:
    1. My father-in-law will be using it for their printing business for the delivery of bundle of papers, receipts, etc.

2. My mother-in-law will be using it also and is in charge of checking their offices so she will be using it from one point to another.

3. My sister-in-law will be using it sometimes when going to her duty.

4. They live in Rizal area, and their route will be these areas, Cainta, Ortigas, Commonwealth, Marikina.

5. They are torn between SUV or Sedan, because my sister-in-law wants a sedan while my parents-in-law likes both, but in my opinion, they should go SUV because their areas are sometimes flooded and the roads are not that good.

6. They want it to be on Automatic Transmission.

7. Must be fuel efficient, obviously because they will use it like 24/7.

8. Must be reliable, because they don't want to spend too much on repairs.

9. It must have good rear seat space and cargo space.

10. Must have safety features even a little.

11. Also added points on looks.

12. Also added points on the sound system.

TIA!
    Sir honda cr-v sagot sa mga requirements mo yun lang fuel consumption ang questionable depende sa pag describe mo ng fuel efficiency.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    Sir honda cr-v sagot sa mga requirements mo yun lang fuel consumption ang questionable depende sa pag describe mo ng fuel efficiency.
    Di ata pasok sa budget na 300K ang CRV. Siguro, second hand na Mitsu Adventure or Toyota Revo would fit in sa requirements ng in-laws mo.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa sulit may makikita kang 2005 adventure at that price or a bit higher.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Share ko lang... nakita ko ito sa parking lot na nadaanan ko and i was told the asking price is within you range.

Note: I just have a habit of taking pictures of cars with for sale sign This was taken 3 days ago

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Todo gamit ah. Since pang-business din, might as well get a bigger vehicle. I'd suggest the Crosswind XTO A/T. Its the only one in its class to offer a diesel A/T combo. Napakatibay nito, malawak ang loob, moderno naman tingnan at matipid sa krudo. Tugma sa inyo, IMHO.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    It seems na ok nga ang cr-v, sa fuel consumption nga lang magkakatalo, ilan ba ang km/l nito? Then anong model ang masmaganda ganda? Mga nakita ko kasi na cr-v sa ads is 98-2001 model.

Nga pala, ang present ride nila ngayon is an owner type jeep. Di ko lang sure ang km/l nun?

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    Di ata pasok sa budget na 300K ang CRV. Siguro, second hand na Mitsu Adventure or Toyota Revo would fit in sa requirements ng in-laws mo.
    Pasok naman po boss, medyo madami nga po sa mga ads ang CR-V. Kinausap ako ng in-laws ko kahapon, interested nga sila sa Revo or Adventure, pero baka kumontra yung sis-in-law ko na sedan ang gusto.

Between Revo or Adventure anong masokay?

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sa sulit may makikita kang 2005 adventure at that price or a bit higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Share ko lang... nakita ko ito sa parking lot na nadaanan ko and i was told the asking price is within you range.

Note: I just have a habit of taking pictures of cars with for sale sign This was taken 3 days ago
    Ok din to if they will be choosing a sedan, how much binebenta ito boss? As much as possible kasi, ayaw ko pa magcontact ng seller if di ko pa sure kung ano ang gusto ng mga in-laws ko, para less hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Todo gamit ah. Since pang-business din, might as well get a bigger vehicle. I'd suggest the Crosswind XTO A/T. Its the only one in its class to offer a diesel A/T combo. Napakatibay nito, malawak ang loob, moderno naman tingnan at matipid sa krudo. Tugma sa inyo, IMHO.
    Ok nga din ang Crosswind, pero mahirap makahanap neto sa price na 300k sagad, lalo na A/T. M/T pwede pa siguro. Hehe. Di na kasi kaya magextend ng in-laws ko.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    300K budget? Bkit di na lang brand-new na Mitsubishi Mirage srp 498k.... kaunti lang ang different brand-new pa at wala pang sakit sa ulo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    300K budget? Bkit di na lang brand-new na Mitsubishi Mirage srp 498k.... kaunti lang ang different brand-new pa at wala pang sakit sa ulo

Ok nga po sana boss knowing na bago at medyo cheap yung price ng mirage, kaso ang budget po ay fixed na to 300k, gagamitin lang naman po from a point to another and sa business ng mga in-laws ko, then marunong din po magmechanic ang father-in-law ko, so less hassle sa mga repairs at marunong siya tumingin under the hood.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    brand-new pa at wala pang sakit sa ulo

sana lahat nang brand new purchase ganyan. pero hindi eh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Buying a used car with the budget of 300k (sedan or suv)