New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    You can find FDs for 300k also...
    i like din po honda fd but hndi ba problema yung year model mas older ? ksi yung 300k na chinicheck ko sa olx year 2004-2006 lng may ganyan na price ng fd sir eh.. alin kaya mas okay at mas menos sa maintenance yung fd or yung mazda 3?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakescrapy18 View Post
    i like din po honda fd but hndi ba problema yung year model mas older ? ksi yung 300k na chinicheck ko sa olx year 2004-2006 lng may ganyan na price ng fd sir eh.. alin kaya mas okay at mas menos sa maintenance yung fd or yung mazda 3?
    FD 06-2011 model year.

Pag same price, same KM and same model year, sa FD na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    FD 06-2011 model year.

okay po check ko po .. san ba maganda magtingin ng secondhand cars bossing? sa olx lang po ksi alam ko eh ... check ko kung same yr model same km yubg mazda at fd piliin ko na fd 😊 kung same price lng nman but usually po mas mahal yung fd sa mga natingnan ko lang po

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    FD 06-2011 model year.

kaka check ko lng po but yung presyo is mas mahal ng 100-150k yung fd sir ... compare sa mazda same year lng po then almost same km also ..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Pa advice din po sana ako. My budget is around 300-350k. It's gonna be my first car and I live in Baguio so it's gonna be a daily driver in the mountains. I was thinking of a Civic FD, Altis, or City within my buget. If you have any other recommendation, I'd highly appreciate it!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trann123 View Post
    Pa advice din po sana ako. My budget is around 300-350k. It's gonna be my first car and I live in Baguio so it's gonna be a daily driver in the mountains. I was thinking of a Civic FD, Altis, or City within my buget. If you have any other recommendation, I'd highly appreciate it!
    Not a fan of high ground clearance? If I lived in Baguio and had to buy a 350k vehicle, I'd probably go for a 1st gen Everest 4x4.

Among your choices, probably the FD. The additional torque from the bigger engine would be welcome with the numerous inclines.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Not a fan of high ground clearance? If I lived in Baguio and had to buy a 350k vehicle, I'd probably go for a 1st gen Everest 4x4.

Among your choices, probably the FD. The additional torque from the bigger engine would be welcome with the numerous inclines.

That didn't occur to me. But I'd look into the everest. Thanks for this! Btw, I'm a first time driver, if I get a big car, hindi kaya mahirap pagaralan yun? Cause I was thinking of getting this first car then using it for a year or two para lang masanay mag drive tapos gonna sell it and buy a good up-to-date car. What d'you think?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trann123 View Post
    That didn't occur to me. But I'd look into the everest. Thanks for this! Btw, I'm a first time driver, if I get a big car, hindi kaya mahirap pagaralan yun? Cause I was thinking of getting this first car then using it for a year or two para lang masanay mag drive tapos gonna sell it and buy a good up-to-date car. What d'you think?
    Not really. Since you're a newbie driver, you'll have to get used to the car whether its big or small. Might as well get used to a big car, so smaller cars will not be a problem in the future.

The secret to parking a big SUV is a very cheap accessory. A backup mirror. A backup camera is nice if you have a touchscreen headunit. Otherwise I find dimunitive rearview mirror mounted screens hard to use.

The Everest is very old school with little electronics and unsophisticated suspension. Very good beginner's car if you ask me. Also since obviously handling and engine performance limits aren't very high, you can safely explore the upper limits of the car.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    innova, 2014 model, 28kmileage. wise buy or not for 600K?

sorry, this thread are for cars below 300K, nakisingit lang.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baker2005 View Post
    innova, 2014 model, 28kmileage. wise buy or not for 600K?

sorry, this thread are for cars below 300K, nakisingit lang.
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Use the search button or start a new thread

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast