New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    particularly from these stores at qc (TAG, Autosource etc)...

since these are not authorized toyota dealers, any tips on buying a new LC200 grey unit? Appreciate your help whilst on the planning stage.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ano po ba ang dapat tandaan pag bumibili ng LC200 na grey unit
    ano po ba ang need i check na docs
    checklist po sana or mga needed na i verify at saan

ayaw naming ma willie revillame kasi hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    We bought one from autosource this January... hehehe.. siguro impulsive buyer lang kami... Leap of faith ikanga.. We just assumed that autosource will be true to their words that its tax paid already...

Bad trip kasi ang TOYOTA dealers, they want us to deposit 2M to reserve an LC200 and then we have to wait for 2-3 months. The 2-3 months are just tentative dates. and upon delivery we are forced to get it in installment.. Ayun bad-trip ang parents ko.. Kaya kami napabili sa autosource...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sir/maam:

got the same problem when the Toyota Fortuner was released, I was forced to buy it with a supposed to be optional KELSEAT leather seat and a suppose to be optional DVD.....which added my budget to an almost 200th from its original price. What I did was I filed a complaint against this dealer, thankfully Toyota Motor Philippines does not condone this practices by their "umaabusong" dealers. Luckily, I got my unit without both the KELSEAT Leather seat and the DVD.

CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE CENTERHotline Number: 819-2912
    Email: customerassistance*toyota.com.ph

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Your dealer should provide you with the following documents:
    Macro-Etching certificate
    PNP Motor Vehicle clearance certificate w/ copy of receipt
    Deed of sale of motor vehicle between you and importer
    BOC Certificate of Payment
    Commercial Invoice & Packing list
    1st & 2nd endorsement
    Authority to release imported goods

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Assuming it's a US model with $60,000 MSRP, the Duties & Taxes paid should be at least P1.44M. A friend almost bought the previous gen Lexus LX470, good thing he did some research and found out that the Duties & Taxes paid was only P80K something!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    *C24

How did you get the Php 1.44 m amount as taxes and duties to be paid?

I thought imported vehicles are slapped 100% duties and taxes.

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jundeleon View Post
    *C24

How did you get the Php 1.44 m amount as taxes and duties to be paid?

I thought imported vehicles are slapped 100% duties and taxes.

Thanks.
    i had a customs broker compute it.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yung sa grey market.. I think they are selling yung middle-east version. We got the gx-r variant..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    We bought one from autosource this January... hehehe.. siguro impulsive buyer lang kami... Leap of faith ikanga.. We just assumed that autosource will be true to their words that its tax paid already...

Bad trip kasi ang TOYOTA dealers, they want us to deposit 2M to reserve an LC200 and then we have to wait for 2-3 months. The 2-3 months are just tentative dates. and upon delivery we are forced to get it in installment.. Ayun bad-trip ang parents ko.. Kaya kami napabili sa autosource...
    hi! im just curious, how do u find the performance of the LC200? is it the same as what toyota phil. will release? my mom is getting an LC200 from toyota phils, nag deposit na rin xa but d naman 2m, she deposited 500K post dated check for may kc may padaw mkukuha ung unit if she pushes thru but pwede naman sya umatras if she wants to, un lang may pa mkukuha ung unit daw. Mganda ba performance so far?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Buying an LC200 on the grey market