New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sddefiant View Post
    My parents think namascomfortable yung Montero without losing yung well.. Big and tallness na gustong-gusto nila...
    ito talaga ang pinaka-distinctive characteristic na gustong-gusto ng mga nanggaling sa mt. diwalwal.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ang haciendero maraming farms Hahahaha

Kidding aside, yung Trooper sa Rizal then yung Monty para sa Laguna.

Ganito.. bakit mas gusto ko yung Trooper? IMHO, mas comfortable parin yung Trooper than Montero, more powerful 4JX1 kahit failure. I don't consider the Trooper as an old car. Kung tutuusin mas matibay yun sa Montero Sport (except the engine)
    Ah... haciendero pala! I assume you have another farm in Tarlac? Now I know where you got your cash. Haha!

Kawawa naman ng Monty! Bagong bago oh! Pinag-haharabas na sa bukid... 2.5 ba yung Monty? Ano na ang mileage?

Do you mean na matagtag ang Monty kumpara sa Trooper? Kumusta naman handling? I hate it everytime the Trooper leans as if it were going to flip when making a turn. The only part of the Trooper's interior that I don't like is the 3rd row. I have to stoop my head everytime I sit there. How I wish there was a front facing 3rd row! That way I could fully recline the 2nd row seats too. So far my wishlist for our Trooper is a new audio HU (ours is still the one that doesn't support MP3 and has no DVD), Unichip installation (we can dream, right? ), and a sunroof (that's assuming that there's someone that can make it and ensure that it wouldn't leak for the next fifteen years or so).

Kumusta SF? Na-break in na ba? PROPERLY on the SCTEx?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ah... haciendero pala! I assume you have another farm in Tarlac? Now I know where you got your cash. Haha!

Kawawa naman ng Monty! Bagong bago oh! Pinag-haharabas na sa bukid... 2.5 ba yung Monty? Ano na ang mileage?

Do you mean na matagtag ang Monty kumpara sa Trooper? Kumusta naman handling? I hate it everytime the Trooper leans as if it were going to flip when making a turn. The only part of the Trooper's interior that I don't like is the 3rd row. I have to stoop my head everytime I sit there. How I wish there was a front facing 3rd row! That way I could fully recline the 2nd row seats too. So far my wishlist for our Trooper is a new audio HU (ours is still the one that doesn't support MP3 and has no DVD), Unichip installation (we can dream, right? ), and a sunroof (that's assuming that there's someone that can make it and ensure that it wouldn't leak for the next fifteen years or so).

Kumusta SF? Na-break in na ba? PROPERLY on the SCTEx?
    Exactly 1 year old na yung Monty ngayon. He he he.. GLS 4X4 M/T siya.

Well mas magaan yung steering ng Trooper, pero hindi ko naman sinabing better handling hahaha!

Si SF ok naman.. Almost 2K na agad yung mileage, tapos na yung proper break-in sa SCTEx since day 2. 1000kms in 1 week FTW!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Just get the Santa Fe. but if you like macho looks get the montero or the everest.

pero if i were you, i'd get the Everest. I just want another Ford kase. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yung Korean car namin was a Kia Sedona '03 model.. Multiple times na sisira yung fanbelt kaya bigla na Lang nawawalan ng steering and brakes. When it almost killed us wasn't the first time it happened. And nagpaservice kami sa casa mismo. All original parts and labor. Near accident happened 2006. Kakatapos lang ng warranty.

Meron pa bang alternatives to Montero within my budget? I was looking at Ford Everest nga kaso halos buong model line up ng Ford pinapalitan nila.. Same problem ko Lang din sa Focus..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    oh. KIA pala. At yung model eh Pre-Hyundai owned pa yung Kia Motors.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Really? Hyndai bought Kia nung 1998 pa..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Akala ko 2004?

Kasi yung Quality ng Kia nung 2004 below eh sablay talaga..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sddefiant View Post
    Yung Korean car namin was a Kia Sedona '03 model.. Multiple times na sisira yung fanbelt kaya bigla na Lang nawawalan ng steering and brakes. When it almost killed us wasn't the first time it happened. And nagpaservice kami sa casa mismo. All original parts and labor. Near accident happened 2006. Kakatapos lang ng warranty.

Meron pa bang alternatives to Montero within my budget? I was looking at Ford Everest nga kaso halos buong model line up ng Ford pinapalitan nila.. Same problem ko Lang din sa Focus..
    The Sedona/Carnival isn't exactly the most reliable car. There are lots of complaints about it if you look up the Sedona/Carnival thread. The new Carnival, however, is different. Its so good that the American families actually prefer it over their very own American minivans! Imagine that! The Carnival beat the Americans in their own game! Times are a changin', my friend. But I still suggest you get a Hyundai over a Kia. The local Kia distributor is an extortionist... Prices are high (and they give very big discounts to make it seem that you are getting a bargain), and repair and parts costs at the casa is expensive.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    What about a 4x2 Limited Edition Ford Everest?

It's at the very roof of the budget. Better than the Montero?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast