New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If i were in your situation... i'd be looking at these...
    X-Trail CVT 2.5L AT 4WD = 1,550,000.00
    Sonata GLS 2.4 gas AT Premium = 1,588,000 (theres another for around 1.3M)
    Santa Fe Facelifted 2.2 R-eVGT AT 4x2 = 1,558,000(there's cheaper variants)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hyundai Tucson GL CRDi R-eVGT 4WD A/T - P1.338M

Santa Fe Facelifted 2.2 R-eVGT AT 4x2 = 1,558,000(there's cheaper variants)
    That's the cheapest variant for diesel.

Pero kung ayaw mo talaga ng Korean Car.. Montero Sport ka nalang.

My family have the Montero Sport and Santa Fe. And guess what. They hate the Montero Sport. Andun nalang siya sa Farm ngayon hahaha

Ikaw bahala, nasa huli ang pagsisisi. Trust me. 4 Hyundai na ang nabili namin. Walang pumalya kahit isa. ;)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    What's wrong with the Montero? Kasi yung family car namin ngayon Toyota Fortuner. And media matagtag siya. My parents think namascomfortable yung Montero without losing yung well.. Big and tallness na gustong-gusto nila...

As for Korean cars, we've bought one before and it nearly killed us all (no joke) kaya trauma kami sa mga yun...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually I'm waiting for my Tucson and Santa Fe to kill me because of the powerful engine

There's nothing wrong with the Montero Sport. Nung dumating yung Santa Fe wala nalang talaga gumagamit sa kanya. I still prefer our 8-year old Trooper. Hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the Montero Sport. Nung dumating yung Santa Fe wala nalang talaga gumagamit sa kanya. I still prefer our 8-year old Trooper. Hehehehe
    Ironically, for most folks buying either of the two, sa Montero Sport bumabagsak pag ayaw nang maghintay ng Tucson.

Of the 3, for a personal car, I'd go for the Focus. Unless, you need the height (i.e. bahain ang mga dinadaanan mo) or you need the space (i.e. will double as family vehicle/loading vehicle).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Oo nga eh, yung friend ng dad ko nagpa-order na sa'kin ng Tucson CRDi Premium (white) kaso ang tagal dumating tapos nung may available na, color silver naman.

Ayun nauwi sa Montero Sport GLS 4X2 A/T.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I swear. Muntik na kaming mamatay dahil sa korean car namin. Total hydraulic failure ba naman? Tapos sa ibabaw pa ng Katipunan flyover on a school morning? Try stopping while on a downhill slope without normal brakes, no power steering and yung parking brake paa ang pang-engage.

Ano pa ba merong cars/SUVs/hatches at that price range?

And meron ba nakaka-alam kung magkakaroon ba ng next year's Montero before May? And kung ano difference nito sa now-Montero?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Actually I'm waiting for my Tucson and Santa Fe to kill me because of the powerful engine

Hahahaahaha!

==========

TS, Korean cars ain't that bad, but since you've personally had near death experiences with Korean cars, the dislike is understandable naman.

Get the Focus, and spend the rest at a Korean resto!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    his/her mind is already fixed with montero so there's no need to suggest any other vehicle brand.

baka ito sana question niya:

"ano pa mga goodies nakalagay sa montero na hindi nasulat sa brochure?"

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008

that's really right!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast