New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Sure thing cs. :-) newbie question: how do I post pics and/or videos?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioKnight View Post
    Sure thing cs. :-) newbie question: how do I post pics and/or videos?
    Click reply. Look to the right of the font and smiley selectors and look for the icon that shows "insert image".

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Click reply. Look to the right of the font and smiley selectors and look for the icon that shows "insert image".
    thanks GTi! I'm accessing the board through my phone, perhaps that's why I don't see the insert image icon. But will check when I get on my notebook.

------

Just an update on my experience with the fd 2.0 M/T. The car can make the tires squeal even in 2nd gear! Couldn't do it on 3rd. Was surprised it had TONS of grip too.

Still contemplating on next best mods.. currently fitted with short ram intake and mugen muffler. Anyone with first hand experience (not just theoretical knowledge) on the effect of installing new coilover on this particular car? Any discernable change?

TIA

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    thanks GTi! I'm accessing the board through my phone, perhaps that's why I don't see the insert image icon. But will check when I get on my notebook.
    Take account that to use the IMG icon, unless you're attaching images, you usually need to upload your image on a third-party website such as Photobucket and get the IMG url tag from there to link the image directly here.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

------

Just an update on my experience with the fd 2.0 M/T. The car can make the tires squeal even in 2nd gear! Couldn't do it on 3rd. Was surprised it had TONS of grip too.

Still contemplating on next best mods.. currently fitted with short ram intake and mugen muffler. Anyone with first hand experience (not just theoretical knowledge) on the effect of installing new coilover on this particular car? Any discernable change?

TIA
    When you click the "insert image" button, a window will appear wherein you can select to upload the image "from computer" or "from URL" the URL would be the one for images uploaded in 3rd party sites. Hit "from computer" and simply choose the image to upload.

Glad you're enjoying your car! If you like making your tires scream, make sure you have a good set, and try not to burn out your clutch! Maybe you can also invest in headers and probably a chip. If you want really professional opinion on mods, you can visit Speedlab's Facebook page. They'd be glad to help you out.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004

TIA
    What would be the purpose of your project? You said to run with an STi. In a straight line? Around a track? I would save the coilovers for later if it wasn't for a track, but that's just me. Depends on what you want to do.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I just wish to share some experience with the 2.0L m/t fd.

Be cautious when installing a short ram intake.. The dc sport in mine totally improved its sound, but took away some power!

After much deliberation, i went back to stock...i was afraid i would not get the power back, but it came back 100%!

I miss the sound..

This is an excellent car. The 215/17 re001 tires im running actually dont have enough grip to put down all the power in first gear (even early second!) 3rd gear feels too tall though. But overall very fun!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nice! We hope to see pictures of your base car before it goes to modification, and the progess too!

Wanting to do that in long time but the time is not yet ripe for that.

Congrats bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12