New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest getting the Camry 2.4V. 2010-11.

Build quality of 10 year old midsize cars such as the Camry is still superior over younger subcompacts such as the Mirage G4 and the Ciaz.

Yes, medyo mas konti ang ipapagawa with the newer cars, but once you have sorted out the issues of the Camry, it will last for a long time, so mas sulit.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    gusto pa nga niya ipatanggal yung A-Pillar ng sasakyan niya but that's just not possible. A sedan would be an improvement since its lower and a lower front end = more visibility.
    Honda jazz? Good visibility.
    Mas magiging hip pa si father nyan

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung father mo mag drive.. hindi ba sya mahihirapan mag labas pasok sa sedan? mababa ang sedan, hirap ang matatanda pumasok lalo na kung masasakit na ang tuhod..

for 400K you can get an Avanza..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    He's almost 60 and yes matagal nang tito, almost lolo club na. To answer your question though, his daily driver is a Fortuner and he often tells me its hard to see whats in front of his car... gusto pa nga niya ipatanggal yung A-Pillar ng sasakyan niya but that's just not possible. A sedan would be an improvement since its lower and a lower front end = more visibility.
    Early Camry models G and V (2006-2010) have front corner sensors that will help if your dad is having a hard time with visibility. i think only the late model 3.5Q models of the camry have these.
    its a nice consideration since he complains of visibility. plus its the most comfortable of the bunch.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Toyota Avanza might have easier ingress and egress ... but the ride quality might knock the fillings off his father's teeth ...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Still believe the Camry is the best among your choices. Ride comfort can't be beat, and parts are plenty.

Concerned about knee issues? Get a CRV. 3rd gen should fit your budget. I've briefly driven a 2009 CRV 2.4, and it behaves almost exactly like the Accord.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The Toyota Avanza might have easier ingress and egress ... but the ride quality might knock the fillings off his father's teeth ...
    put a few bags of cement at the back.
    heh heh.
    old joke.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    put a few bags of cement at the back.
    heh heh.
    old joke.
    4km/liter ?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    4km/liter ?
    but the tooth feelings remain intact!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Cant go wrong with Camry. Very nice very comfortable with a very nice power. 2011 Camry 2.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast