New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Mirage ang daily ko.
    That litex motalban road... That road is littered with craters especially after the the rodriguez highway.
    If you are travelling that road, might as well get a crossover/auv/suv type.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Wow, hatch sir? Yes, di maganda yung litex-montalban road. Pero madalang lang naman ako dun. Maybe once or twice in a month. Minsan hindi pa. Hehe.
    With your mirage, ano po fc mo knowing na same route lang tayo halos?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Anong meron sa hatchbacks? I'd never consider one unless its a Jazz. [emoji23] Boot space and cabin space in general is usually very small.

Btw, I saw a 2009 Getz CRDi ad on Facebook Marketplace asking for 250k.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I dont really know. Before I got the interest in owning a vehicle, nagtataka din ako sa friends ko bakit gusto nila ang hatch over sedan.
    I love jazz, kaso wala sa budget yung oldest model na gusto ko, (2009 onwards).
    Will check marketplace to see that Getz crdi para mawala curiosity ko, hehe.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 15thMan View Post
    Wow, hatch sir? Yes, di maganda yung litex-montalban road. Pero madalang lang naman ako dun. Maybe once or twice in a month. Minsan hindi pa. Hehe.
    With your mirage, ano po fc mo knowing na same route lang tayo halos?
    Hatch.
    Pag walang traffic, mid displays around 18km/l. Lowest i got was around 8km/l dahil sa traffic sa commonwealth. Full tank method ko, i can go 350km per 27 to 30l. Yan ang range ko palagi. Tip. Sa fairview ka magpakarga ng gas para maka mura ka.

Pero, di sya recommended pang "offroad" sa litex montalban road dahil di tatagal pang ilalalim ng kitse dyan.

Tbh, crosswind ticks all of your requirements.
    Happy hunting.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hatch.
    Pag walang traffic, mid displays around 18km/l. Lowest i got was around 8km/l dahil sa traffic sa commonwealth. Full tank method ko, i can go 350km per 27 to 30l. Yan ang range ko palagi. Tip. Sa fairview ka magpakarga ng gas para maka mura ka.

Pero, di sya recommended pang "offroad" sa litex montalban road dahil di tatagal pang ilalalim ng kitse dyan.

Tbh, crosswind ticks all of your requirements.
    Happy hunting.

Cool. Maybe kung pupunta ako ng Montalban, magmomotor na lang ako. [emoji4]
    Of the hatches, I am looking for Mirage din nga para bagu-bagong model pa. Celerio Gen 2 tops my list of hatches, kaso kapresyo pa sya ng Jazz.
    Yeah, Crosswind talaga parang swak. Mejo mahirap lang humanap ng maayos pa, since sa budget ko, maswerte na yung 2006 model ng Crosswind ang makuha ko.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    *GTI. I saw the CRDI Getz on marketplace. Looks off to me when it comes on looks. Hehe, choosy lang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Cool. Maybe kung pupunta ako ng Montalban, magmomotor na lang ako. [emoji4]
    Of the hatches, I am looking for Mirage din nga para bagu-bagong model pa. Celerio Gen 2 tops my list of hatches, kaso kapresyo pa sya ng Jazz.
    Yeah, Crosswind talaga parang swak. Mejo mahirap lang humanap ng maayos pa, since sa budget ko, maswerte na yung 2006 model ng Crosswind ang makuha ko.
    If you are really inclined on a hatchback. Check mazda 2 (pre skyactiv).

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    True, that. If you drive it, it may spoil you for any other subcompact hatch though. [emoji23]

In terms of fuel and maintenance costs, the Crosswind really is king. Purchase price is a tad high, though it will also be very easy to sell come resale time. But you'd have to be careful with regards to black smoke, which it seems to be very prone to.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    If you are really inclined on a hatchback. Check mazda 2 (pre skyactiv).

Di ko na kasi maalis yung impression ng Mazda na gas guzzler, tsaka mahirap ang pyesa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    True, that. If you drive it, it may spoil you for any other subcompact hatch though. [emoji23]

In terms of fuel and maintenance costs, the Crosswind really is king. Purchase price is a tad high, though it will also be very easy to sell come resale time. But you'd have to be careful with regards to black smoke, which it seems to be very prone to.

O nga po e. Grabe pa ang resale ni Crosswind. I have a neighbor selling his XT 2004, kaso may usok na daw dipstick. Price though is less than 200k.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    O nga po e. Grabe pa ang resale ni Crosswind. I have a neighbor selling his XT 2004, kaso may usok na daw dipstick. Price though is less than 200k.
    Such cars also tend to have very high mileage, since they are, after all, utility vehicles.

If you do not mind resale value very much, I'd much rather recommend the 1st gen Everest. It makes the Crosswind look grossly overpriced and underequipped in comparison. With regards to FC, I suppose the trick is to not let the turbo spool as much by keeping the revs low and maintaining an acceleration rate similar to what you might normally do in a non-turbo AUV.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast