New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    *ts.

What is your daily route and time of the day you travel?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Pwede ding compromise in the form of the Accent or Getz CRDi. You can befriend an Accent cab driver to know the nitty gritty details on maintenance. I'm sure marami nang parts by now sa dami nang Accent na ginagawang taxi.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    May Getz na diesel po? Well, ok nga din si Accent CRDI. The only thing lang talaga is Korean sya. And for a beginner like me, who saves little by little to be able to buy a used car, parang nakakahesitate.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    adventure bro sulit na sulit ..sayo yan sigurado sa tipid lang din sa diesel wala ka masasabi .kahit pang hanap buhay pwede..
    Yes sir. A relative can attest that. Pero since they already have one, iba naman sana. Well, sana.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    *ts.

What is your daily route and time of the day you travel?

Daily route mostly, Commonwealth and Regalado Ave. Travel time around 6PM and 6AM. I work at night.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 15thMan View Post
    Daily route mostly, Commonwealth and Regalado Ave. Travel time around 6PM and 6AM. I work at night.
    Almost same route tayo except sa oras. Since you work at night, you can get away with a not so fc friendly vehicle imho.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Almost same route tayo except sa oras. Since you work at night, you can get away with a not so fc friendly vehicle imho.

Ganun po ba sir? Btw, ano po gamit nyo? And what can you suggest po out of my limited budget? May times din pala na I travel the Litex-Montalban Road. Pag nakikitulog ako sa isang kamag-anak.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    May Getz na diesel po? Well, ok nga din si Accent CRDI. The only thing lang talaga is Korean sya. And for a beginner like me, who saves little by little to be able to buy a used car, parang nakakahesitate.
    Yes, they are relatively rare pero meron.

For me, pretty much any car will last long if you take good care of it and observe proper maintenance. That is, unless the car happens to be a 4JX1 Trooper and has design defects. My current daily driver is a 2007 Santa Fe, which I got January last year with 74k on the clock. Pretty much all things I've replaced are consumables, though I have to admit that I've had to replace these things earlier than I expected. However, after replacing them the car has performed admirably so far.

This is why considering your preferences, I'm mostly still recommending old school diesels. You can really expect them to last long, and be cheap to fix if something does go wrong.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yes, they are relatively rare pero meron.

For me, pretty much any car will last long if you take good care of it and observe proper maintenance. That is, unless the car happens to be a 4JX1 Trooper and has design defects. My current daily driver is a 2007 Santa Fe, which I got January last year with 74k on the clock. Pretty much all things I've replaced are consumables, though I have to admit that I've had to replace these things earlier than I expected. However, after replacing them the car has performed admirably so far.

This is why considering your preferences, I'm mostly still recommending old school diesels. You can really expect them to last long, and be cheap to fix if something does go wrong.

Ok sir, thanks sa input. Sige, I'll take Accent CRDI as option na din. How I wish may mga old models nito na hatchback. [emoji4]

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ganun po ba sir? Btw, ano po gamit nyo? And what can you suggest po out of my limited budget? May times din pala na I travel the Litex-Montalban Road. Pag nakikitulog ako sa isang kamag-anak.
    Mirage ang daily ko.
    That litex motalban road... That road is littered with craters especially after the the rodriguez highway.
    If you are travelling that road, might as well get a crossover/auv/suv type.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ok sir, thanks sa input. Sige, I'll take Accent CRDI as option na din. How I wish may mga old models nito na hatchback. [emoji4]
    Anong meron sa hatchbacks? I'd never consider one unless its a Jazz. [emoji23] Boot space and cabin space in general is usually very small.

Btw, I saw a 2009 Getz CRDi ad on Facebook Marketplace asking for 250k.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast