New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    mga sir another question regarding these used car. regarding sa automatic transmission paano mo sya malalaman kung may sira sya or if for replacement na
    Shifting should be smooth. Moving the lever from P to R to N to D will not cause some noise or no shuddering from the bottom.

When being driven, the acceleration should be linear and not jumpy (di kakadyot at wala shaking sensation. Check the level of the AT fluid dipstick just to see there is enough AT fluid. Smell the AT fluid from the dipstick to check for a burnt smell as it is an indication of a sliding or degrading tranny.

Ask the owner on the intervals of the ATF change. Most AT cars need to have their ATF changed every 40k km.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Shifting should be smooth. Moving the lever from P to R to N to D will not cause some noise or no shuddering from the bottom.

When being driven, the acceleration should be linear and not jumpy (di kakadyot at wala shaking sensation. Check the level of the AT fluid dipstick just to see there is enough AT fluid. Smell the AT fluid from the dipstick to check for a burnt smell as it is an indication of a sliding or degrading tranny.

Ask the owner on the intervals of the ATF change. Most AT cars need to have their ATF changed every 40k km.
    ahh so possible din pala na matamaan ang clutch lining ng AT

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    mga sir during my search of used car in carmudi, i've also found this mitsubishi asx 2011 worth 470K and 500k+.
    can i have your opinion about this crossover? it has 2.0L gas engine. hoping it is fuel efficient. tia

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mga sir during my search of used car in carmudi, i've also found this mitsubishi asx 2011 worth 470K and 500k+.
    can i have your opinion about this crossover? it has 2.0L gas engine. hoping it is fuel efficient. tia
    Don't expect good fuel efficiency figures from crossovers and midsize cars with gas engines 2.0L or more.

If aiming for fuel efficiency, get a smaller vehicle with a decently-powered engine like a City or Jazz.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Don't expect good fuel efficiency figures from crossovers and midsize cars with gas engines 2.0L or more.

If aiming for fuel efficiency, get a smaller vehicle with a decently-powered engine like a City or Jazz.
    niresearch ko 12km/L daw sir. pero ung price nya na 470K tama lang po ba or masyadong mura(with hidden defects)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    niresearch ko 12km/L daw sir. pero ung price nya na 470K tama lang po ba or masyadong mura(with hidden defects)
    12 km/L on the highway most likely. On city driving, a small crossover with a 2.0L gas engine will most likely be doing around 7 km/L.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    12 km/L on the highway most likely. On city driving, a small crossover with a 2.0L gas engine will most likely be doing around 7 km/L.
    probably sir. btw i dont live in the city so traffic is not an issue to me. im from the province with some rough roads so the asx might be one of my choice
    is this considered best buy for its price sir? i mean the 2011 asx worth 470k

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    probably sir. btw i dont live in the city so traffic is not an issue to me. im from the province with some rough roads so the asx might be one of my choice
    is this considered best buy for its price sir? i mean the 2011 asx worth 470k
    I have no idea on the perceived resale value of the ASX around that year. Maybe you can do a comparison of the prices of similar used vehicles of that age and you will have an idea if it is a good buy.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    We have a 2011 ASX GLS SE 4x4 in the family, bought in 2014 for 600k. 400k+ seems reasonable.

My FC for provincial driving is 10-11 km/L.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    We have a 2011 ASX GLS SE 4x4 in the family, bought in 2014 for 600k. 400k+ seems reasonable.

My FC for provincial driving is 10-11 km/L.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    any reviews about this unit sir?tia

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast