Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Crv or subaru?
    Both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    what do you think?
    what do you think?

Honda CRV 28 alt RAV4 Innova XV in Quezon City, Metro Manila (NCR) | ******* - based sa conversation with seller, last price is 400K. SRS Module due for replacement sa January (recall daw)

Honda CRV 21 in Cabuyao, Laguna | ******* - last price is 420k. seller is not aware of the recall
    Last edited by robot.sonic; December 13th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    what do you think?
    what do you think?

Honda CRV 28 alt RAV4 Innova XV in Quezon City, Metro Manila (NCR) | ******* - based sa conversation with seller, last price is 400K. SRS Module due for replacement sa January (recall daw)

Honda CRV 21 in Cabuyao, Laguna | ******* - last price is 420k. seller is not aware of the recall
    The one on top seems to be the top of the line 2.4 variant. More bang for the buck if price difference is just 10k or even lower.

I've tried one out before. While I'm not a fan of the exterior design, driving it feels just like driving an Accord. The environment simply screams upscale, especially with the heady smell of leather. But then the combination of 2.4L gas engine plus A/T plus AWD means fuel efficiency should not be a priority if you are buying this car.

I'd still suggest the Santa Fe for this body type if fuel cost is a concern. Though not quite as upscale to drive, it is much more practical.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Kung gen3(07-11) CRV, better kung 2010(facelifted) or newer na 2.4 (Medyo underpowered yung 2.0 because of lack of low-end torque)

Ride is kinda stiff, especially when compared to compact sedans like Civic and Altis. Kahit compared sa Forester or Rav4 na same model year, matigas talaga yung CRV pero matibay. I've been daily driving one for 7 years na (130t km), wala pa akong pinapalitan na related sa suspension at wala pading kalampag.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    The one on top seems to be the top of the line 2.4 variant. More bang for the buck if price difference is just 10k or even lower.

I've tried one out before. While I'm not a fan of the exterior design, driving it feels just like driving an Accord. The environment simply screams upscale, especially with the heady smell of leather. But then the combination of 2.4L gas engine plus A/T plus AWD means fuel efficiency should not be a priority if you are buying this car.

I'd still suggest the Santa Fe for this body type if fuel cost is a concern. Though not quite as upscale to drive, it is much more practical.

Thank you sir. Na inspect ko na yung unit na yan. Very good condition. Casa maintained. Pina check ko din sa motech e rodriguez. Yung tires lang ang dapat palitan. I prefer honda since my trusted mechanic is a honda expert (mel casaba’s former assistant).

Yung fc hinde masyadong issue since i ride to work (motorcycle) naman everyday. The unit will be used pangsundo sa misis and weekend getaways.

Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Got the unit kahapon and replaced the tires with westlake su318. For replacement pa yung isang rear door lift support.

Salamat sa tulong.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Got the unit kahapon and replaced the tires with westlake su318. For replacement pa yung isang rear door lift support.

Salamat sa tulong.
    Congrats on the new ride! Hope you have fun with it! I also use Westlake SU318's on my Santa Fe. Very cheap but good enough for the daily grind. It may be slightly noisier in the highway as compared to the mainstream brands but negligible enough for me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Congrats on the new ride! Hope you have fun with it! I also use Westlake SU318's on my Santa Fe. Very cheap but good enough for the daily grind. It may be slightly noisier in the highway as compared to the mainstream brands but negligible enough for me.

Thanks! Biglang dumami ang kailangan kong puntahan.

nakakapanibago lang sa FC, coming from jazz gd cvt.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks! Biglang dumami ang kailangan kong puntahan.

nakakapanibago lang sa FC, coming from jazz gd cvt.
    sa mall #1 today!
    sa mall #2 tomorrow!
    sa mall #3 next ...!
    sa enchanting kingdom sa linggo!
    Last edited by dr. d; December 27th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    best time to go to EK, Dec 24 and 31

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast