New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    MC is good as cash. Dont believe the 3 day clearing BS as they just want cash para madali ung hatian ng commission.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Tell them your going to get from another dealer if that's the case, then watch them tell you that they will accept your MC good as cash.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rener01 View Post
    Hi, meron po bang option na bank deposit sa pagbayad ng bagong kotse? Sabi kasi sa akin kung manager's check it will still take 3 days to clear bago marelease ang car.
    Forgot to mention in my previous post that yes you can. When we got the Mazda 3, we just deposited the full payment in their bank account. We deposited on a friday so I could get it on saturday.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Sakin pwede as in full cash na dala ko sa backpack magbabayad ay pwede ba ganon?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Sakin pwede as in full cash na dala ko sa backpack magbabayad ay pwede ba ganon?
    puede.
    but if the model and color of choice, are not in the casa, you will still have to wait for it to arrive from the depot, sir.

and if the model is in hot demand, you will have to wait even longer, sir. weeks to even months! because many customers paid in cash, believing that they will get priority. but how do you prioritize a hundred cash buyers? alphabetical order..? good luck mr zozobrado. heh heh.
    (apologies to the zozobrados.)
    Last edited by dr. d; August 12th, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Yup. I will never forget this because when we bought an L300 in 91 or 92, it was around 300k+ if I remember correctly. My Dad entrusted me to keep the brown envelope safe. I was only in grade school then!

But I think nowadays it's too risky and inconvenient to pay in cash.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    puede.
    but if the model and color of choice, are not in the casa, you will still have to wait for it to arrive from the depot, sir.

and if the model is in hot demand, you will have to wait even longer, sir. weeks to even months! because many customers paid in cash, believing that they will get priority. but how do you prioritize a hundred cash buyers? alphabetical order..? good luck mr zozobrado. heh heh.
    (apologies to the zozobrados.)
    I'm surprised you are familiar with that surname, it's not too common

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm surprised you are familiar with that surname, it's not too common
    we had a classmate. laging huli sa lahat dahil sa pangalan niya.
    until one day, graded recitation.. the teacher said, "ok let's start from the bottom. zozobrado!"
    riotous laughter ensued!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12