New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by grand kotse View Post
    Isa segurong advantage ng altis(2017 model) ay yung 7 airbags, added safety sa mga nakasakay.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Sa lahat ng models na ba yun sir? Even lower ends?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenken123 View Post
    Magandang insight to Sir. Will consider your suggestion, pero sabi ni Dr. D, pang older kids lang daw ang sedan?

my opinion lang po!
    when my two kids were babies, i drove a van. with the wife, yaya and the babies' clothes, foods, stroller, etc., the non-van was simply too small.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kenken123 View Post
    Sa lahat ng models na ba yun sir? Even lower ends?

Yes. based sa specsheet sa ************

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my opinion lang po!
    when my two kids were babies, i drove a van. with the wife, yaya and the babies' clothes, foods, stroller, etc., the non-van was simply too small.
    I see. Will take note of this as well dr. d. Will try and test drive both, as a driver and passenger din.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Mas mataas ang tingin ko sa ALTIS ... I don't mean height ... more on quality etc. BRV is more of a AVANZA competitor

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kung pang pamilya talaga ang tutok as requirements, i'd go for the brv

actually, the stroller alone and the other baby stuff pa will make you pine for more space even though the brv and the altis are already relatively spacious options na nga

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    kung may baby, i'd go with the BRV. iba parin na meron kang extra space para sa mga gamit ni baby. lalo na pag long rides na kailangan dalhin mo halos lahat ng bottles ni baby, diapers, stroller, iba pa gamit niyo.

nung lumaki na babies namin tsaka kami kumuha ng 5 seater.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander13 View Post
    kung may baby, i'd go with the BRV. iba parin na meron kang extra space para sa mga gamit ni baby. lalo na pag long rides na kailangan dalhin mo halos lahat ng bottles ni baby, diapers, stroller, iba pa gamit niyo.

nung lumaki na babies namin tsaka kami kumuha ng 5 seater.
    Thanks Natsu, mukhang I will go na with the BR-V, since mostly kailangan easily accessible yung mga gamit nya.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I own both an 11th gen Toyota corolla Altis and a honda BRV. IMO the Altis is way better in terms of comfort, ride and quality. The BRV interior is full of cheap hard plastic. The doors and car body is so thin and light you would wonder if this is really made with cheap materials. Also it is so underpowered you can hear the engine drone with rejection when carrying just 5 people aboard. The only reason I bought it is because my wife loves it. Groan... Sigh.. If I have my way I would never buy it. For a 989k price . this is a rip off. Also lets not kid ourselves saying the BRV has larger space because its not. It just has a 3rd row seat which can fit 2 small children. Try an adult and they will complain of cramp space. Fold the 3rd row seats and you get a hatchback on "stilts" lol ! Do yourselves a favor and buy a Subaru XV , Mazda CX3 or Chevy trax instead. If you really want a good 7 seater, then go buy a Midsize SUV. If you are short on budget, then go ahead and buy the BRV. Hopefully you wont regret it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by harbingerx View Post
    I own both an 11th gen Toyota corolla Altis and a honda BRV. IMO the Altis is way better in terms of comfort, ride and quality. The BRV interior is full of cheap hard plastic. The doors and car body is so thin and light you would wonder if this is really made with cheap materials. Also it is so underpowered you can hear the engine drone with rejection when carrying just 5 people aboard. The only reason I bought it is because my wife loves it. Groan... Sigh.. If I have my way I would never buy it. For a 989k price . this is a rip off. Also lets not kid ourselves saying the BRV has larger space because its not. It just has a 3rd row seat which can fit 2 small children. Try an adult and they will complain of cramp space. Fold the 3rd row seats and you get a hatchback on "stilts" lol ! Do yourselves a favor and buy a Subaru XV , Mazda CX3 or Chevy trax instead. If you really want a good 7 seater, then go buy a Midsize SUV. If you are short on budget, then go ahead and buy the BRV. Hopefully you wont regret it.
    A subcompact will never have a better suspension than a compact.

Its an afforsable small suv after all. The price is justified for the space you get. Its still sub 1m with an automatic transmission with 7 seats.

Most reviews praise the brv including owners.

You're the only basher so far.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast