New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Good day masters,

Magpapatulong lang in deciding what my first car should be.
    Here are some of the considerations im looking at.
    1. Car should be powerful enough for high areas (location ko po kasi is at Antipolo)
    2. Will be carrying 2-4 passengers(excluding driver), w/ baby/ies
    3. Will be used only during weekends or long trips.
    4. (Minor lang) Feature set

Thank you po

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    5 seater lang Altis
    7 seater BRV (matic pa)

mahirap i compare yan.. kung di mo naman kailangan ang 7 seater, just go with the altis.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mukang BRV based on your stated requirements.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If you have a baby, then go for the BRV, you'll appreciate the extra cargo space it offers against the Altis, you know how much more stuff you'll need to haul for the baby

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based on your criteria, its the BRV.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Thanks Sirs. Nahirapan lang pumili kasi parang ang main advantage lang (para sakin) ng BRV is the seating capacity. Any pros and cons that you can share between the two?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    5 seater lang Altis
    7 seater BRV (matic pa)

mahirap i compare yan.. kung di mo naman kailangan ang 7 seater, just go with the altis.
    have baby?you'll need space for the kitchen sink!
    the sedan is for parents with "older kids".

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Yung 4 passengers kasama na baby? So yaya, misis, you, panganay and baby? Kasi if it's more than that, mag BRV ka na. But if tama ang assumptions ko, better get the Altis. Why the Altis? More usable trunk lalo na sa stroller and mga gamit ni baby. Yung BRV will compromise the space when the seats are folded down, baka lumipad pa stroller nyo on hard braking situations. Space pa on the first 2 rows on the Altis is vast compared to the BRV. As a dad din, you will appreciate the lower loading floor of the Altis vs a car riding much higher.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Yung 4 passengers kasama na baby? So yaya, misis, you, panganay and baby? Kasi if it's more than that, mag BRV ka na. But if tama ang assumptions ko, better get the Altis. Why the Altis? More usable trunk lalo na sa stroller and mga gamit ni baby. Yung BRV will compromise the space when the seats are folded down, baka lumipad pa stroller nyo on hard braking situations. Space pa on the first 2 rows on the Altis is vast compared to the BRV. As a dad din, you will appreciate the lower loading floor of the Altis vs a car riding much higher.
    Magandang insight to Sir. Will consider your suggestion, pero sabi ni Dr. D, pang older kids lang daw ang sedan?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Isa segurong advantage ng altis(2017 model) ay yung 7 airbags, added safety sa mga nakasakay.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast