New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    di po underpower?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

negative.. we currently have innova.. malaki po mga bags ng mga kids sa primary level... 4 bags each... kaya puno sa likod..
    4 bags each??? wtf! hehehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ano po yun 12-seater auv?
    I'm pertaining to the class of utility vehicles that include the Hilux FX, L200 FB and Flexiqube. I'd suggest the Flexiqube. It's the cheapest, and already has power amenities and of course the legendary Isuzu reliability.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GTi; May 5th, 2016 at 04:13 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I'm pertaining to the class of utility vehicles that include the Hilux FX, L200 FB and Flexiqube. I'd suggest the Flexiqube. It's the cheapest, and already has power amenities and of course the legendary Isuzu reliability.

ok po.. I'll check it out sa mga casa dito..
    Thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    I was surprised that the isuzu IPV now cost at 1.02M as quoted by a dealer today.. Mas mura pa yun NHR MB nila at 935K

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I was surprised that the isuzu IPV now cost at 1.02M as quoted by a dealer today.. Mas mura pa yun NHR MB nila at 935K
    Medyo mahal nga sir considering bare bones lang din. Unfortunately for these single cab truck + passengery body airbags lang ata natira, wala ABS and EBD which I think should be standard already considering people carrier pa.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    According to this site Isuzu Philippines Price List | Auto Search Philippines 2016 the Flexiqube costs 880k. Paano naging 1M yun? That would mean making it more expensive than the Hilux. In fairness to them, I've driven the previous gen IPV on numerous occasions in both city and provincial conditions. The brakes are really good. In fact I find it to brake better than many cars with 4 wheel discs and ABS.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    According to this site Isuzu Philippines Price List | Auto Search Philippines 2016 the Flexiqube costs 880k. Paano naging 1M yun? That would mean making it more expensive than the Hilux. In fairness to them, I've driven the previous gen IPV on numerous occasions in both city and provincial conditions. The brakes are really good. In fact I find it to brake better than many cars with 4 wheel discs and ABS.

Base on the site, 1+m yung nhr na flexi truck. Baka ito ang sinasabi ng agent kay dudee?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Ay tama nga sir, less than 900K siya, 865K sa lumabas sa Google pero 2 years ago pa yung post. Nagtaas nga siguro ng 880K.

Did you drive it loaded with cargo/people? Mas ok sana ito over L300/H100 though baka maging concern sa buyer yung CRDi engine. But since proven na yung 4JK1 (over counterparts' new engines) added peace of mind na din?

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The one I drove was a 2012 unit. I've driven it both unladen and fully loaded. Braking remained good. The rear was very bouncy, though the seats were, at least, very well cushioned especially when compared to the L300 though I don't know if it has improved through the years. Handling was pretty good too for this kind of vehicle, as experienced when I drove it to Baguio once.

10. Join Date
    May 2006

I really dont know how the agent came up with the price... ang sabi nya 1.02m daw ang new price, plus LTO, plus freight.... yun 880K is old price daw...

at times... some dealers don't have uniformity in price.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast