New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I remember the L3's "sakit" was always it's aircon though... And it was quite prone to overheating.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ oo nga. grabe dati ang a/c ng l300. sakit sa ulo sumakay pag tirik ang araw

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Hayaan mo ang kids. Wag mo spoiled. May pinsan ako na minsan sinusundo ng truck. Ok lang. Di nahihiya. May isa naman akong pinsan na pag sinundo ng truck or l300 nahihiya. Nakakainis lang. Be thankful may sasakyan na maghatid sunod. Because i get your point na masyado ngang mahal ang hiace o starex for just hatid sundo ng bata

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    classmate ko dati owner type jeep ang paghatid at pagsundo from navotas to loyola heights &vice versa. nobody made fun of them him and his twin because everybody knew they were one of their hometown's fishing magnates. his beauty queen-like sister in college also rode this stainless of theirs at walang kakyeme-kyeme at kaya naman mala- pila balde ang suitors

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I remember the L3's "sakit" was always it's aircon though... And it was quite prone to overheating.

maybe the h100 would be better.. hihihi... may gap din sa price.... L300 now at 701K dual a/c while h100 at 860K..

I'm doing rounds on the bank's foreclosed vehicles... may mga apv nakita ko... 2014, 2015 with low mileage.. I just dont know how reliable the engine and its a/c.... pero i read in othe threads, medyo gas guzzler daw.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    maybe the h100 would be better.. hihihi... may gap din sa price.... L300 now at 701K dual a/c while h100 at 860K..

I'm doing rounds on the bank's foreclosed vehicles... may mga apv nakita ko... 2014, 2015 with low mileage.. I just dont know how reliable the engine and its a/c.... pero i read in othe threads, medyo gas guzzler daw.
    the apv's manufacturer-claimed fuel (in)efficiency is 6.95 km/li.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the apv's manufacturer-claimed fuel (in)efficiency is 6.95 km/li.
    7km / li.. medyo matakaw na rin... pero it will suffice for school purposes.. are the engine reliable? a/c?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    L300

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Manufacturer claimed yang 6.95km/L. Expect real world FC to be worse than that.

With the H100 at 860k, I'd rather go for the Flexiqube at 880k, unless you need the extra seating capacity.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    update ko lang ang thread kasi may new Question ako...

I found a 2004 super grandia (old version)... 1st owned dito sa amin w/ 81K mileage... so far, di pa na open engine...

i had a mechanic checked it out, so far so good... 1 click start, no leaks... under chassis parts are still intact but may need to be replace soon..

Is this van reliable?

Are the parts still avaiable? baka ma-phased out na din..|

they're asking 500K for it... is it a fair price?

thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345