New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Altis G na.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    mas maporma talaga ang altis or jazz. pero ayun nga, brand new. mas sure ka. kaysa 2nd hand na di mo alam anong alaga ang ginawa. but if you have a friend or friend of friend that is selling his unit, mas ok yun

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Not considering on using your 500k as DP for a brand new Altis or Jazz?

Since practically you are still living with your in laws and with out kids, baka kaya pa sa budget

Kung di naman kaya, I'll still go with a 2nd hand a Altis or Jazz - depending which has the better condition.

HTH

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ Agree with above post. Use the 500k as DP for a brandnew. Konti na lang i-fifinance mo, yun nga lang you have to suck up on interests.

If you're still into 2nd hands, I would suggest getting a 1st Gen Mazda 3. You could get 2011 model for 450-500k. Kung matyaga ka maghanap baka makakuha ka ng year 2012 for 500k. Take advantage of its low resale value. Yun nga lang kapag ikaw na magbebenta sapul ka din ng low resale value nya. HTH

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Either of your 2 choices are good. Personally I'd get the Altis but the Jazz is a good alternative too if you want more versatile cargo space and better handling at the expense of comfort and a slightly more upscale image. FC shouldn't be too different between the two.

Pansin ko lang though mas mahal pa ang Jazz 1.5 kaysa sa Altis 1.6G na same age. I would suggest saving up a bit more for a 2011 Altis G (facelifted with new engine). Around 550-650k right now.

Cheaper option would be the 2009 Civic 1.8S (facelifted). Slightly less fuel efficient than the Altis but more spacious and better looking IMO.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    +1 Both good choices. It'll depend on the TS preference and purpose for the vehicle na lang.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 2nd, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if the mirage delivers on its promise of fuel miserliness, you might want to brag about it...
    if you want a beautiful car, you have to pay for a beautiful car.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi guys, we are planning to have a baby this year. Ok po yung suggestion na 500k will be downpayment and finance yung iba pero malaki pa din difference plus the interest too.
    May buffer kami dapat since pag preggy na si misis madami na din chekcups vaccines etc.

What we need right now is a car that we can call our own and with power to fuel efficiency kaya altis na po ang kukunin namin.

Sa ngayon tsempo na lang kami ng grey mettalic color altis 1.6G or V.

Baka may kilala kayo guys PM me. Thanks po sa mga tumulong and nagcomments

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Buy a brand new Toyota Wigo or wait for Honda Brio.

:old::old::old:

+10 bro, pasok budget mo diyan. tapos palagyan mopa ng fuel saver para kung gusto mo mas matipid pa..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Actually what you could do is get a bnew 600-700k car
    Downpayment 50% or 300k and the two year amortization should be less than 15k
    Keep the 200k for possible medical expenses or emergencies
    Its better than spending 500k now and possibly more on maintenance then having to save up for your baby

Just my 2 cents

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    honda jazz bro is the best,,,

PM mo sa akin kung magkano mo binebenta ung eccs 1993 model mo.

interesado lang ako.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast